Reflecting today on how the MCPBA lost all the battles - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really ! You don’t even know who I am. You have a long list of enemies co@ksucker. Pos Scum bag! Who can’t even get your d&@k hard and you know it. You just love to take it out on women.
    She dont look like a women. Sorry I thought it was a man in drag. My apologies

Unregistered
    Mr Ortiz I suggest you calm down. You have been Labeled as a violent racist man. You have a number of white, hispanic, and black officers testifying on that. They can’t all be wrong.

Unregistered
    Not me. I voted for him. I think he's qru.. you are just a hater

Unregistered
    Mr Ortiz I suggest you calm down. You have been Labeled as a violent racist man. You have a number of white, hispanic, and black officers testifying on that. They can’t all be wrong.
    Not Ortiz just another person laughing at your idiot group. Typical blame others and not your kind.

Unregistered
    Not Ortiz just another person laughing at your idiot group. Typical blame others and not your kind.
    I guess everyone is lying and Ortiz is an innocent victim from 66+ false allegations that were made against him.

This is from a person who has spent more than 85% of his career sitting behind a desk. I know this is Ortiz because it’s the same MO. He always comes here and attacks people are who he thinks are against him.

Unregistered
    I guess everyone is lying and Ortiz is an innocent victim from 66+ false allegations that were made against him.

This is from a person who has spent more than 85% of his career sitting behind a desk. I know this is Ortiz because it’s the same MO. He always comes here and attacks people are who he thinks are against him.
    it really really sucks being you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12