TP For Secretary
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

TP For Secretary

This man has earned the right to be secretary not just a pretty face. In protest I ask that everyone walk out of their offices at 5pm today.

Unregistered
    I think we should really make our voices heard and wait until tomorrow at 5 and then stay away for two days just to make a point.

Unregistered
    Oldie but a goodie. Ironically, TP is the only dept rep who’s been in front of the appropriations committee that will approve our demise, at least on record for attending.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oldie but a goodie. Ironically, TP is the only dept rep who’s been in front of the appropriations committee that will approve our demise, at least on record for attending.
    FTM office stands in full support of TP and whatever vision he has for ABT going forward!

Unregistered
    This man has earned the right to be secretary not just a pretty face. In protest I ask that everyone walk out of their offices at 5pm today.
    TP 🧻 is only good to wipe my A$$ with and to walk around with on the bottom of my shoe.

Unregistered
    Good one third grader

Unregistered
    He’s gone with Trojan boy after session

Unregistered
    He’s gone with Trojan boy after session
    Boys and girls let me tell you a little story.... TP has been at DBPR for almost 8 years now. He is a rising star in the Republican party and as long as he is here your command staff is going nowhere. So... Keep coming on here and spouting whatever you need to make yourself feel good.

Unregistered
    Boys and girls let me tell you a little story.... TP has been at DBPR for almost 8 years now. He is a rising star in the Republican party and as long as he is here your command staff is going nowhere. So... Keep coming on here and spouting whatever you need to make yourself feel good.
    he pay u off to post that rising stars in GOP dont get stuck in dpbr for eight years and he a log cabin republican too

Unregistered
    If he were truly a “rising star” he’d be working for the governor’s office or he would have been selected for the Secretary’s job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast