Hey iupa - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey iupa

Unregistered
    I have a good question: If the PBA knows so much about contract negotiations, how come all the departments are leaving them. If they did such a good job they would be growing not rapidly sinking, right??

Unregistered
    IUPA needs to make the special details part of the negotiations. How about that for an idea?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IUPA needs to make the special details part of the negotiations. How about that for an idea?
    How about email them asking . IUPA let's their members have input unlike PBA.

Unregistered
    How about email them asking . IUPA let's their members have input unlike PBA.
    How about just getting it done instead of playing games?
    I know you monitor this site!

Unregistered
    How about just getting it done instead of playing games?
    I know you monitor this site!
    How about email them asking so they know your a member . IUPA let's their members have input unlike PBA

Unregistered
    How about email them asking so they know your a member . IUPA let's their members have input unlike PBA
    . What difference does it make?
    It has to get done.

Unregistered
    . What difference does it make?
    It has to get done.
    Because you have to email your union as a member. I think your having flashbacks from when you didnt have a voice with the PBA.

Unregistered
    Because you have to email your union as a member. I think your having flashbacks from when you didnt have a voice with the PBA.
    Well! Good luck to you all.
    I am just about done in this place.

Unregistered
    Yes. Seniority for both details and OT.

Unregistered
    Yes. Seniority for both details and OT.
    I'd say BS to that, I have over 20 years on, I won't vote for that. We need to stop trying to screw over each other. The younger guys and gals deserve and need the extra money too. You're probably one of those azzholes that wants the 8 hour shift back with only 2 people getting weekends off. I remember those days, they sucked and we couldn't get rid of the senior guys fast enough. Guys with 25 plus years going to midnights to take the weekends and all they did was sit under a tree, all night, and sleep. This is exactly the mentality that keeps everybody divided. Instead of fu@king each other over how about we work together for once.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast