Postalita

Thread: Postalita

Unregistered

Postalita

Chief you are a real Postalita,unknown to many you did 1 year or less in Patrol hid in SIS then made Chief you are considered Postalita of the century.

You are making all these farewell videos like if you were tremendo Policia,descarao.

Mickey Mouse

Javier Ortiz is 100 times a better cop he might me a trouble maker but at least gets hands on.

Unregistered
    I think he was a great chief , i been here a long time and seen many chiefs come and go , most have a preference either swat or investigations or ride around in a bicycle half drunk but this chief care about the community and was big on community policing , he stopped the stats game of brass , he stopped the bs arrest for simple things among many other things which made simple officer's life much more stress free . nobody will be like by everyone there's always someone that will hate you and find faults , you complain about not enough time on patrol , no one in staff has any time really in patrol , only fools spend twenty years in patrol including me , you become a sgt then you are done for life here and you move up but don't insult the men he wasn't perfect but much better than others

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief you are a real Postalita,unknown to many you did 1 year or less in Patrol hid in SIS then made Chief you are considered Postalita of the century.

You are making all these farewell videos like if you were tremendo Policia,descarao.

Mickey Mouse

Javier Ortiz is 100 times a better cop he might me a trouble maker but at least gets hands on.
    it sucks being you stuck in patrol

Unregistered
    I think he was a great chief , i been here a long time and seen many chiefs come and go , most have a preference either swat or investigations or ride around in a bicycle half drunk but this chief care about the community and was big on community policing , he stopped the stats game of brass , he stopped the bs arrest for simple things among many other things which made simple officer's life much more stress free . nobody will be like by everyone there's always someone that will hate you and find faults , you complain about not enough time on patrol , no one in staff has any time really in patrol , only fools spend twenty years in patrol including me , you become a sgt then you are done for life here and you move up but don't insult the men he wasn't perfect but much better than others
    He will be known to be a Zero,Postalita.

If I decide to remain in patrol 20 years that’s my choice does not make me a Fool.

You are a real Sapingon besa Culo.

Unregistered
    Ortiz and Colina are two of the same

No difference that’s why this city is called “the magic city”

Unregistered
    Ortiz and Colina are two of the same

No difference that’s why this city is called “the magic city”
    Sucks being you. Colina is laughing to the bank.

Unregistered
    Says who I still hear Laurenceau asking for stats every day, just ask him about the Lts monthly report every Lt has to do because of him