PBA has become a bigger threat to us than any other group/person - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    True that. I’m going in nearly 3 months waiting for the lawyer Andrew, or anyone else for that matter, to call me back regarding my contract question.

Unregistered
    More stupid selfies but no action, no contract, no pension restoration. The PBA works more for the administration than they do for us. And, we pay for their supplemental PBA six figure salaries.
    Time for a change is past due.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    More stupid selfies but no action, no contract, no pension restoration. The PBA works more for the administration than they do for us. And, we pay for their supplemental PBA six figure salaries.
    Time for a change is past due.
    I swear that Greenwell smile indicates he’s a little light in the loafers. Speaking of what’s not light is Steadman’s weight. That good ole boy is due for another stomach surgery.

Unregistered
    We have a PBA

Unregistered
    Where has the pba been hiding?

Unregistered
    Pba has been a threat since day one get over it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where has the pba been hiding?
    Where’s the PBA?
    They are in Hibernation because they are afraid to take action. They don’t know the issues. They don’t the political forces. They don’t have backbone. And, unless there is a side deal for themselves, they are not interested in taking it on.
    PBA is a thing that exists but for no purpose.

Unregistered
    Is it possible for the firefighters union to represent us? They seem to have the know how and backbone to get things accomplished whereas our PBA doesn’t have the creativeness, smarts, knowledge, courage to get things done for us.
    We need to create the change ourselves. If we wait, or expect, these PBA losers to do it we will be Stuck in the same rut we are now. Stahl and his minions have had plenty of time to accomplish something. Stahl has been sucking from our dues for 30 years and he has accomplished much for his wallet but nothing for ours.

Unregistered
    I wish we could switch. I wholeheartedly believed Atahl and Greenwell when they came to our Roll Call in HQ especially when Greenwell spoke to us inside the Sgts office. I e come to learn that everything, and I do mean everything, they told sus was a lie. So whatever they try to sell me on I won’t believe. They lost my trust and confidence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12