PBA has become a bigger threat to us than any other group/person
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA has become a bigger threat to us than any other group/person

Unregistered

What is he thinking!

Wow! What posses Steadmans Stahl to partner up with a state attorney whose objective with this legislation is to incarcerate law enforcement officers? I couldn’t believe what I read. Of course anti police groups want this bill so coos can always be the scape goat. They want to be able to Monday morning quarterback our every move, decision, action, etc.
    A training mandate through legislation is meant to do only one thing. Open law enforcement officers to arrest and law suits.
    What is Steadman thinking? Who is he trying to protect, them or us? Someone seriously needs to handle Stahl. He is making severe blunders that in the end we, and our families, will pay the brunt of his incompetence. My God, has our PBA truly gotten that bad under Stahl?
    Let’s hope the bill doesn’t pass is all I can say because the PBA is willing o fight more for bills that hurt us rather than bills that help us.

Unregistered
    This whole PBA thing is way out of his league. We need a change badly.

Unregistered
    Steadman’s lust for recognition has gotten him and the PBA in trouble time and again. It’s clear that he’s not up To the task.

Unregistered
    I wonder if David Greenwell is Steadman’s advisor. After all, David does have a history of throwing cops under the bus and since he believes he is holier than thou, he believes that all others should be persecuted. David believes it will never happen to him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder if David Greenwell is Steadman’s advisor. After all, David does have a history of throwing cops under the bus and since he believes he is holier than thou, he believes that all others should be persecuted. David believes it will never happen to him.
    He wanted that courtesy when his daughter was caught at Macy’s tho.

Unregistered
    I’ve heard bits and pieces of her getting jammed up but never got the entire scoop. Fill us in please.

Unregistered
    I read the article and I can see the poster point of view. It disgusting to see what stahl has turned the PBA into.

Unregistered
    This thread and herald article Made me so damn mad I called the PBA. I asked for Steadman. I was told he was out of town and if someone else could help me. “Nope” I said, then hung up. I wasn’t going to talk to some lackey who would most probably tell me you’ll have to talk to Steadman. I’ll leave a message.
    Yeah right!
    With friends like the PBA who needs enemies?

Unregistered
    Smart move not talking to the other fuglies like Greenwell because you would have gotten anything and everything except the truth.

I don’t promote any group over another but our PBA has become toxic. I rather have no union at this point. We couldn’t Possibly do worse with wages, benefits and retirement and we would save big on dues money that is being used for their self giving lavish lifestyles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast