Who Knew They’d Be Problems? Duh
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Who Knew They’d Be Problems? Duh

LT MG. Wow. Who saw that one coming? Just about everyone. Who’s next? That’ll be Capt. JS. Just a matter of time. History always repeats itself. It’s just a matter of when the right civilian employees reports it.

Unregistered
    For god sake what happened now.

Unregistered
    It's good for the troops' morale to see a Lt. or Capt. get slapped down once in a while.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's good for the troops' morale to see a Lt. or Capt. get slapped down once in a while.
    This was all a misunderstanding.

Unregistered
    I’m not understanding how they lose their minds over one thing (DUI) but sexual harassment and abuse of your position is okay. Was it a misunderstanding why JS got kicked out of AID? The guy is a walking talking sexual harassment case.

Unregistered
    I’m not understanding how they lose their minds over one thing (DUI) but sexual harassment and abuse of your position is okay. Was it a misunderstanding why JS got kicked out of AID? The guy is a walking talking sexual harassment case.
    Nothing will happen unless someone goes formal to the EEOC. Then the sheriff will act to protect his political career.

Unregistered
    The best part is when the brass backstab each other to get rid of potential competition, save their own skins or to gain favor with the sheriff. Some of these weasels will do anything to get ahead.

Unregistered

Crazy Cross

Nothing will happen unless someone goes formal to the EEOC. Then the sheriff will act to protect his political career.
    That's not true. Crazy Mark Cross is still here after a county employee made a complaint against him which they learned was true. The only thing that happened to him was that he was moved.

Unregistered
    That's not true. Crazy Mark Cross is still here after a county employee made a complaint against him which they learned was true. The only thing that happened to him was that he was moved.
    I heard he knows somebody up top, they should promote him

Unregistered
    If you’re less than candid (lie) and above the rank of lieutenant that’s OK. We will dismiss the I A investigation and ask if you would take a voluntary demotion. This is done so the brass does not have to feel embarrassed for making promotions that never should’ve happened. If you’re below the rank of lieutenant and accused of violating general orders your hit with a level five violation and potentially fired.. Im not sure how the spin is going to work with these two. I’m sure the order to convict or clear has already been given to IA by the top brass. Just remember a topped out Sgt makes as much as a junior lieutenant. The money won’t hurt but their ego will be devastated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast