Chico mandhiza - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Chico mandhiza

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most of the guardians come in a half an hour early (without pay) to make sure kids get dropped off safely. Most of the guardians stay a half an hour to an hour later to make sure kids get picked up safely (without pay). Most guardians work through lunch because if there was an active shooter that would be a time when all the kids are together.

The guardians did it for the first year and a half without complaint. What changed? The leadership of Michelle Newman.
    I seriously doubt they stay an hour late. Stop paying them and see how many stay. They may like what they do, I'm not saying they don't. But I assure you, they aren't doing it to "Give to their community." Most of them need the money or don't know what to do with themselves in retirement. It's a shame they broaden their horizons.

Unregistered
    I seriously doubt they stay an hour late. Stop paying them and see how many stay. They may like what they do, I'm not saying they don't. But I assure you, they aren't doing it to "Give to their community." Most of them need the money or don't know what to do with themselves in retirement. It's a shame they broaden their horizons.
    They know what they DON'T want to do in retirement....work for Michelle Newman.

Unregistered
    Preach on chico!!!

Unregistered
    Apparently they do, they keep applying!

Unregistered
    Apparently they do, they keep applying!
    Right....and in other news biden won the election fair and square

Unregistered
    The most entertaining part of this entire post: Team Green members with a decade plus to go till they can even sniff at the aroma of any bit of retirement....Offering retirees advice :-)

Unregistered
    The most entertaining part of this entire post: Team Green members with a decade plus to go till they can even sniff at the aroma of any bit of retirement....Offering retirees advice :-)
    Advice that many of them wish they had taken.

Unregistered
    Whatever. After working for Vogel. Ben, chity and now Newman they have no advice i would want....ergo everyone leaving the VCSO and now the school district

Unregistered
    Have you heard of, or have evidence, that any of the former Guardians whom were also prior / retired VCSO went back to VCSO as PT or part time or full time? A common move by vcso retirees, in the past...Crickets....

Just curious what drove them all away from Guardian job since the summer up until last week?

And just reading some of these comments: there must be a whole-lot of jealousy from those with many years ahead of them being a prisoner to unpaid on-call (also a phenomenon since Vogel days, unique to VCSO) and that #voluntoldlife...

Stop one-upping and learn form your elders

Unregistered
    Have you heard of, or have evidence, that any of the former Guardians whom were also prior / retired VCSO went back to VCSO as PT or part time or full time? A common move by vcso retirees, in the past...Crickets....

Just curious what drove them all away from Guardian job since the summer up until last week?

And just reading some of these comments: there must be a whole-lot of jealousy from those with many years ahead of them being a prisoner to unpaid on-call (also a phenomenon since Vogel days, unique to VCSO) and that #voluntoldlife...

Stop one-upping and learn form your elders
    Whatever Chico. You weren't missed when you left VSO and you won't be missed now that you left the guardian program. You used people to get in every position you ever had and took advantage of each position as well.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast