Chico mandhiza - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chico mandhiza

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what? Who cares?
    He was a highly decorated Sergeant with the VCSO before he had to leave.

Unregistered
    He was a highly decorated Sergeant with the VCSO before he had to leave.
    And let's not forget that Randy Post likes Chris Jones a lot.

He will get to the bottom of why Chris left.

Unregistered
    So since this past summer; SIX retired or former VCSO sworn personnel have voluntarily separated from the Guardian program....

Unregistered
    So since this past summer; SIX retired or former VCSO sworn personnel have voluntarily separated from the Guardian program....
    Sounds like they made a bad decision by not staying in or going into DROP. If they were smart, they would never of had to go get another job. Some of them never made it to retirement at VSO. Sounds like they are quitters. I know the agency sucks right now, but I am not leaving till I get my 25 years in.

Unregistered
    Sounds like they made a bad decision by not staying in or going into DROP. If they were smart, they would never of had to go get another job. Some of them never made it to retirement at VSO. Sounds like they are quitters. I know the agency sucks right now, but I am not leaving till I get my 25 years in.
    I know 4 of the 6 did retire from the VCSO. They were all working as guardians to give back to the community. They did not have to work and with such pathetic leadership...hello Michelle Newman....the 4 left.

Unregistered
    I know 4 of the 6 did retire from the VCSO. They were all working as guardians to give back to the community. They did not have to work and with such pathetic leadership...hello Michelle Newman....the 4 left.
    That's total BS. They are not doing it to "Give back to the community." If you believe that, you are delusional. They do it because they are getting paid. Make no mistake. If they were doing it out of the kindness of their hearts, they wouldn't take a paycheck. Yes, some of them have to work.

Unregistered
    That's total BS. They are not doing it to "Give back to the community." If you believe that, you are delusional. They do it because they are getting paid. Make no mistake. If they were doing it out of the kindness of their hearts, they wouldn't take a paycheck. Yes, some of them have to work.
    Sorry that nobody wants to work for you Michelle

Unregistered
    I believe 3 of the 6 mentioned that voluntarily seperated since this past summer had met FRS requirements upon their respective retirements from VCSO. Two by time in, and one by age requirements, respectively. Besides Jones, the remaining two who had also resigned were actually SROs at VCSO.

Unregistered
    Most of the guardians come in a half an hour early (without pay) to make sure kids get dropped off safely. Most of the guardians stay a half an hour to an hour later to make sure kids get picked up safely (without pay). Most guardians work through lunch because if there was an active shooter that would be a time when all the kids are together.

The guardians did it for the first year and a half without complaint. What changed? The leadership of Michelle Newman.

Unregistered
    Most of the guardians come in a half an hour early (without pay) to make sure kids get dropped off safely. Most of the guardians stay a half an hour to an hour later to make sure kids get picked up safely (without pay). Most guardians work through lunch because if there was an active shooter that would be a time when all the kids are together.

The guardians did it for the first year and a half without complaint. What changed? The leadership of Michelle Newman.
    Quit whining about guardians. This site is for law enforcement. Guardians are not law enforcement. They are has beens and wannabes.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast