Chico mandhiza
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chico mandhiza

Unregistered

Chico mandhiza

Chico called it quits at the school district. Sounds like more of Michelle Newman "leadership."

Unregistered
    That's hilarious. I guess that means Michelle will have to start working now...since she cannot pawn everything off on chico

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's hilarious. I guess that means Michelle will have to start working now...since she cannot pawn everything off on chico
    Relax chico. You have too big of an impression of yourself. The only thing bigger than your ego is your ever expanding waistline. Wouldn't surprise me if Michelle made you resign

Unregistered
    Relax chico. You have too big of an impression of yourself. The only thing bigger than your ego is your ever expanding waistline. Wouldn't surprise me if Michelle made you resign
    He was worthless when he worked here. Remember when they found all the use of force reports on his desk that he never turned in? Remember when he went home every day, instead of patrolling on his motorcycle?

Unregistered
    He was worthless when he worked here. Remember when they found all the use of force reports on his desk that he never turned in? Remember when he went home every day, instead of patrolling on his motorcycle?
    From what I hear he did the same thing as a guardian. I am glad Newman made him resign.

He can he can go to work at SeaWorld as shamu....
    He might have to lose a few pounds though.

Unregistered
    From what I hear he did the same thing as a guardian. I am glad Newman made him resign.

He can he can go to work at SeaWorld as shamu....
    He might have to lose a few pounds though.
    Just a fat motors deputy....like Brody huge.

Unregistered
    Just a fat motors deputy....like Brody huge.
    They are two of a kind. Both have veracity issues and both have had easy careers.

Unregistered
    Chico and brodie huge are the reason why volusia County does not have any all you can eat restaurants

Unregistered
    Heard Chris Jones resigned as well this week

Unregistered
    Heard Chris Jones resigned as well this week
    So what? Who cares?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast