The Great Capt Ortiz transferred to Property! In charge of quartermaster and fleet.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The Great Capt Ortiz transferred to Property! In charge of quartermaster and fleet.

Congrats Capt. You made it to the dungeon. I guess you lost your 15% incentive pay overseeing Bomb squad and the SWAT unit. 👍 I guess I’m not getting a new car and uniform anytime soon?

Unregistered
    And on his first day back improper uniform and interrupting roll calls

Unregistered
    He can not work with blacks . This is a formula for a disaster. Property is full of black employees. I guess they will have one more now. A racist black / white Capt 👮🏿

Unregistered
    Maybe he will hook up the sleeping doper with some confiscated dope

Unregistered
    He better not come to property with his racist stuff we don't play with that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He better not come to property with his racist stuff we don't play with that.
    Sho nuff!

We finna sent him back to his grandpappy house.

Unregistered
    Hahaha! 🤣 sending the most racist cop to work in a department where the majority of all employees are black civilians you can’t make this stuff up 🤣👍👮🏿*♀️👮🏿*♀️

Unregistered
    He probably will never be there he will be at the gym n driving around with the sleeping doper buddy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He probably will never be there he will be at the gym n driving around with the sleeping doper buddy
    Great that means they will get in trouble together.

Unregistered
    Were is the close out memo??? he immediately is given a luxury spot doing nothing all day but roaming the halls plotting?????

WTF???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast