Attacking Mod 1. Really?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Attacking Mod 1. Really?

You really need to reevaluate what’s going south in your life if you have to come in here and call Mod 1, someone that looks out for every single poster on here, names. Half of you would be fired tomorrow if he did not ensure the integrity of posters private information. Don’t forget, this site was sold a long time ago to a company. A company that will roll over the first time your agency, or the media, requests your information identifying you. This is not the LEOAffairs of the early 2000’s that went to war, and won, against David Gee when he got his feeling hurt. I for one appreciate that Mod 1 has helped to provide us a place to vent without fear of being hunted down and picked off if we offend the wrong person.

I know this is LEOAffairs and this is a lot to ask on here, but grow the hell up. Mod 1 a “loser?” Someone that protects your freedom of speech, your job and your livelihood yet has never met you? GTFOH.

Unregistered
    If you are really getting your sphincter puckered over some stupid posts on the internet, then you sir are a bigger buzzkill than Buzz Killington. Go have a nice full glass of santorum by the fire and contemplate that.

Unregistered
    Mod 1 kills babies and kills kittens.

Unregistered
    I still don’t understand why MOD let’s the “my cousin works in a small Boston town” continue to spam. Keeps being permitted and No one can answer this 🤔🤔

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I still don’t understand why MOD let’s the “my cousin works in a small Boston town” continue to spam. Keeps being permitted and No one can answer this 🤔🤔
    Their are 2 types of IP addresses. Static and Dynamic. I can ban static but not dynamic, as dynamic ones are temporary and it might be mine today and yours tomorrow.

With that said, the poster in question was posting from a static IP address and I banned it. They then started posting from a mobile device with a dynamic IP address and I can't ban it. But what I can do is, to keep a log of all of their violations and report it to their provider and ask for their help. This usually helps.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Their are 2 types of IP addresses. Static and Dynamic. I can ban static but not dynamic, as dynamic ones are temporary and it might be mine today and yours tomorrow.

With that said, the poster in question was posting from a static IP address and I banned it. They then started posting from a mobile device with a dynamic IP address and I can't ban it. But what I can do is, to keep a log of all of their violations and report it to their provider and ask for their help. This usually helps.

Mod 1
    Woooo that’s all pretty cool, I learned something. Thanks for your response. Spammers just get on my nerves.

Unregistered

Mod 1
    I was banned for simply asking a question on the IUPA thread, no threat no spam, explain that????

Unregistered
    This is all being taken very seriously

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was banned for simply asking a question on the IUPA thread, no threat no spam, explain that????
    When did this occur? I haven't banned anyone on the IUPA thread. I haven't even been on that thread that I can recall. Odds are you were using a dynamic IP address and your IP changed to one that was previously banned a long time ago.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    When did this occur? I haven't banned anyone on the IUPA thread. I haven't even been on that thread that I can recall. Odds are you were using a dynamic IP address and your IP changed to one that was previously banned a long time ago.

Mod 1
    Hey Mark, do we keep our paid for building or the money currently in our bank?
    Can you unblock this one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast