Best Sgt. Nominee. - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Sgt Barretto D8 Cst

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spear, best there is.
    I think NOT!!! The guy is the biggest dweeb around. He will tell you he was a marine but never made it out of boot camp...Pu$$y!

Unregistered
    Spear, best there is.
    The best at creeping on other guys girlfriends and wives? Yes, you’re right!

Unregistered
    After reading through this site it would appear it’s a 3 way tie between Nord, Drew & this Scum Drum character.

Unregistered
    Top supervisor's and definitely not boners great guys and one request do your job all they ask.

Sgt Kirk Carter.
    Sgt Barretto D8 Cst.

Unregistered
    Sgt P from motors.

Unregistered
    A top tier Sergeant, knows his sh!t, amd looks out for the troops...Sgt. Zehler, D 5/4

Unregistered
    The best at creeping on other guys girlfriends and wives? Yes, you’re right!
    You got that right, tries to hit on your girl as soon as you walk away. Real scumbag.
    What is the guy 120lbs soaking wet. Saw a guy go to the bar and get a drink for him and his wife as soon as the guy walked away this scumbag walked right on over and started trying to hit on this guys wife. I was hoping the guy would have knocked his teeth out.

Unregistered
    You got that right, tries to hit on your girl as soon as you walk away. Real scumbag.
    What is the guy 120lbs soaking wet. Saw a guy go to the bar and get a drink for him and his wife as soon as the guy walked away this scumbag walked right on over and started trying to hit on this guys wife. I was hoping the guy would have knocked his teeth out.
    That doesn’t shock me. Heard he hit on some poor rookie he hired for overtime and then asked her not to tell her boyfriend when he found out he also works for bso. Smfh the guy is a piece of work!!!

Unregistered
    That doesn’t shock me. Heard he hit on some poor rookie he hired for overtime and then asked her not to tell her boyfriend when he found out he also works for bso. Smfh the guy is a piece of work!!!
    If you’re talking about the same thing I heard it wasn’t a rook but that he was saying crazy inappropriate things to [drumroll] the swat commander's wife who works in district 12 when she was on overtime. The guy is a moron!!!! I am surprised Rotela didn’t kick his scrawny a*s!!!!!!!

Heard he’s done the same to some other women he’s hired for overtime. What a creeper!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast