FBI Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FBI Question

Unregistered

FBI Question

Does anyone know which two members of the commission are being investigated by the FBI and State Attorney political corruption unit?

Unregistered

One can hope

One can only hope this is true but if it is why would we announce it publicly and give these fools a heads up? Keep that shit quiet and let it play out. Karma is a ***** and I hope they get whats coming to them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know which two members of the commission are being investigated by the FBI and State Attorney political corruption unit?
    I am 1000000% certain you know who they are but like to come on here and play games.

Unregistered
    Only 2? Shouldn’t it be 4? Only one of them has any integrity. He maybe a bit lazy in his role, but I’ve seen nothing from him that is questionable. The other 4...... now I’m sure where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

Unregistered
    Only 2? Shouldn’t it be 4? Only one of them has any integrity. He maybe a bit lazy in his role, but I’ve seen nothing from him that is questionable. The other 4...... now I’m sure where there’s smoke, there’s fire.
    Oh my god the drama you people love to weave. Go hire Scooby Doo and Shaggy! If you really know this to be true then please by all means start naming names. Better have all your ducks in a row, there is a thing called consequences for your words and actions.

Unregistered
    Oh my god the drama you people love to weave. Go hire Scooby Doo and Shaggy! If you really know this to be true then please by all means start naming names. Better have all your ducks in a row, there is a thing called consequences for your words and actions.
    If it's not you then you have nothing to worry about do you?

Unregistered
    If it's not you then you have nothing to worry about do you?
    Quit being a little drama queen and act like a grown up!

Unregistered
    No doubt the 4 you refer to are no good, we’ll see if it catches up to them

Unregistered
    https://redbroward.com/2021/03/04/so...iff-greg-tony/

Catch the part in the article where it says "and other Broward politicians." I guess payoffs regarding developments, no matter how indirect and supposedly well hidden, do come to light - especially when the ones doing the paying themselves get squeezed real hard. They then sing like canaries to help save their own asses. It's called "Substantial Assistance."

Unregistered
    https://redbroward.com/2021/03/04/so...iff-greg-tony/

Catch the part in the article where it says "and other Broward politicians." I guess payoffs regarding developments, no matter how indirect and supposedly well hidden, do come to light - especially when the ones doing the paying themselves get squeezed real hard. They then sing like canaries to help save their own asses. It's called "Substantial Assistance."
    Other issues also, not just developments. Time will tell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast