New leaders on the way to MDPD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New leaders on the way to MDPD

Gun violence and children getting shot and killed in the county bringing new police leadership with a new vision according to mayor and commissioners down south.

Unregistered
    Report just released on NextDoor App. Kendall’s violent crime is up 13% this year.

Unregistered
    Stfu monkey. We all know that’s you.

Unregistered
    When Owens gets promoted to Major, he will solve all these crimes single handed!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Report just released on NextDoor App. Kendall’s violent crime is up 13% this year.
    That's all? Much higher in south end and northside!

Unregistered
    Say what? This is unacceptable

Unregistered
    Say what? This is unacceptable
    Once the “communitawww leaders” start demanding that police start actually policing, maybe then it will be easier to deter some crime round here. Till then, it’s kiddie gloves and puppy love and cookies with rookies and coffee with cops and all that other wasted business.

Unregistered
    If you need us to do police work....if you are asking us to do police work, you should only do that if you trust us, and if you do, I shouldn’t have to wear a camera recording every little interaction on my shift .... demand for body cameras came about based on BS, false accusations and false political narratives the democrats were pushing while Obama was in office, fanning every incident involving a black individual with a white officer as a racially motivated one, and wide brush panting all LE the same.... body cameras cost millions and millions of tax payer money.... for what ? They don’t solve crimes..... to squash complaints of discourtesy? ... even though it’s been proven cops nationwide are not waking up every day wishing and praying to get into a shooting and kill black men, it the fact we have to wear body cameras validates the false accusations .... “if they need to wear body cameras, there must be fire, if there is enough smoke for them to be under such level of scrutiny”..... it’s a shame....

Unregistered
    If you need us to do police work....if you are asking us to do police work, you should only do that if you trust us, and if you do, I shouldn’t have to wear a camera recording every little interaction on my shift .... demand for body cameras came about based on BS, false accusations and false political narratives the democrats were pushing while Obama was in office, fanning every incident involving a black individual with a white officer as a racially motivated one, and wide brush panting all LE the same.... body cameras cost millions and millions of tax payer money.... for what ? They don’t solve crimes..... to squash complaints of discourtesy? ... even though it’s been proven cops nationwide are not waking up every day wishing and praying to get into a shooting and kill black men, it the fact we have to wear body cameras validates the false accusations .... “if they need to wear body cameras, there must be fire, if there is enough smoke for them to be under such level of scrutiny”..... it’s a shame....

Obama era sure Pal. You leave out the fact that a got damn Republican Majority County Commission and a ruthless County Mayor at the time approved this BS. Tell the whole story. I disagree with body cameras because they make officers second guess any split second decision.

However Obama has been gone for years. My question is what Republican has made any real efforts to stop MDPD officers from being required to wear the BWC. It seems to me when Trump was in Office with a Majority Senate and House, the only thing he could do was appoint federal judges who still rule against cops and a few SUPREME COURT Justices.

I did not vote for Obama because he never served in the Arm Forces. Trump did have his Attorney General remove some of the Consent Decrees on civil rights against police departments. But what has your union done to fight this Body Camera mandate.

One answer: NOTHING!!!!!
    Not one Grievance or Lawsuit has been filed on any MDPD behalf to get rid of the BODY CAMERA MANDATE.

So okay Pal blame Obama who has been gone for over 12 years. Tell the PBA to fight for you and see how it goes from there.

I'm sure Andrew and his legal team can think of something.

Just saying

Unregistered
    Someone grab this kids phone! Dam.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast