+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Why do bi-racial people only recognize their black half?

This is a serious question? Why is it most mixed people whether black dad /white mom or black mom/white dad only talk about them being black

Unregistered

Advantages

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a serious question? Why is it most mixed people whether black dad /white mom or black mom/white dad only talk about them being black
    In today’s cultural environment it gives them an advantage. In education, finance, business, politics, and now the criminal justice system. At no time in the history of the world, except for the United States, has a country disadvantaged the majority, to benefit the minority. This is a bad time in America!!!!

Unregistered
    This is absolutely not the case. It might shock you but DNA tests don’t lie. Close to 30% of our population has some black blood. It may only be 5 or 10 percent of their total DNA makeup but you wouldn’t know it and they don’t claim it. Now why is that? Because only until recently has it been advantageous to claim it. Close to 1 out of 3 has that DNA signature. It doesn’t mean anything of course except that we make a lot more out of race than we should.

Unregistered
    Two particular southern states South Carolina and Louisiana have an astoundingly high percentage of self identified so called white people with anywhere from 2% to 28% black DNA. It also found in a large number of southern states that if people have less than 28% black DNA, they overwhelmingly identify as white. What does all this mean? If you think you’re all white you might be surprised. And if you think you’re all black you might be equally surprised.

Unregistered
    Two particular southern states South Carolina and Louisiana have an astoundingly high percentage of self identified so called white people with anywhere from 2% to 28% black DNA. It also found in a large number of southern states that if people have less than 28% black DNA, they overwhelmingly identify as white. What does all this mean? If you think you’re all white you might be surprised. And if you think you’re all black you might be equally surprised.
    Well look at our V.P.. she really identifies as black

Unregistered

Foot long mandingo sausage sammich

My girlfriend loves my black half

Unregistered
    Very simple, because a large group of white people only recognize pure white supremacist. Anybody mixed is a mud in their view and if they don't treat you as such in your face, they reflect it with their actions. Simply treat everybody with kindness, contrary to how you were raced by your 18 century parents and you will notice unity and strength. I doubt you can do it or even understand it.

Unregistered
    Free stuff is great

Unregistered
    I'm of mixed race. I only listed my race as black on the dating sites..it really helps reel them in..🥒

Unregistered
    I'm of mixed race. I only listed my race as black on the dating sites..it really helps reel them in..🥒
    I be pulling them chics in

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast