1st Lugo now Ortiz, FBI SNITCHES

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

1st Lugo now Ortiz, FBI SNITCHES

I would watch my back if I was yall. So Lugo gets caught in an FBI sting, with and informant and an officer who eventually gets arrested. Now Ortiz gets cleared of all charges, not even a slap on the wrist on incidents that included the DOJ in Washington DC, FDLE and the State Attorney. These 2 guys are classic snitches. Watch your back people Ortiz may be wearing a wire.

Unregistered
    These two clowns are rats!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would watch my back if I was yall. So Lugo gets caught in an FBI sting, with and informant and an officer who eventually gets arrested. Now Ortiz gets cleared of all charges, not even a slap on the wrist on incidents that included the DOJ in Washington DC, FDLE and the State Attorney. These 2 guys are classic snitches. Watch your back people Ortiz may be wearing a wire.
    Lugo being inside a car discussing a crime deal that later became a Federal indictment for Núñez made him an accessory to a Federal crime! How does he got out of that one is beyond me. Lugo should have been arrested for such crime and at the very least Fired for not doing the right thing and for not coming forward and reporting it to IA. What a bunch of BS! I am glad he is not around our Union at least.