+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Colina last F$&K YOU to Crazy Joe

    So colina good by he gift to everyone is reinstating whortiz.

    Thanks Jorge. Don’t let the door hit you in the back of the ass as you leave. Penco Maricon

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    It totally sucks being you and not knowing what deals have been cut it really sucks being you

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The only deal is called we the people and we run this show! You’ll see our force on Thursday

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only deal is called we the people and we run this show! You’ll see our force on Thursday
    Deals have been cut and it sucks not knowing does it

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Two Cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So colina good by he gift to everyone is reinstating whortiz.

    Thanks Jorge. Don’t let the door hit you in the back of the ass as you leave. Penco Maricon
    Bla Bla Bla Bla Im laughing all the way to the bank. Sticks and stones may break and you know the rest but a got paid and you had to suck my a$$. All of the department had to suck my A$$ so shut the F up or man up and post you name you little bit$h

    The Man the myth and Im COLINA the Chief.

    Suck on tis Miami BIT@HES

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Colina is gay! Always has been his a snake 🐍

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It totally sucks being you and not knowing what deals have been cut it really sucks being you
    Thank u Jorge!! Overheard the crazy Joe is still fuming.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Why did Colina bring back El Capitan 3 days before retiring? 🙄

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •