Survey

Thread: Survey

Unregistered

Survey

So what’s your thoughts on that? New schedule looks like it will push out the 40 agents who survive the “reclass”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what’s your thoughts on that? New schedule looks like it will push out the 40 agents who survive the “reclass”
    No schedule
    No reclass
    No whining
    No kidding

Unregistered
    "I wish we could just go back to the old days. You knoooooow, when we could just do whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted, and wherever we wanted. No accountability whatsoever. When we could take care of all of our personal tasks and errands while we were on duty. When we could go to church and our kids' ballet recital while on duty. When we would really only work one actual hour a day and put on our timesheet that we worked 10. Then cry like a little b**** when we had to actually work 4 hours. I just really miss the flexibility and being able to make my off duty my primary job!"

For those who didn't notice, I was being slightly facetious and sarcastic with that. It's the people like those above who are going to get us put on a schedule and reclassified. Nice going!

Unregistered
    No schedule
    No reclass
    No whining
    No kidding
    The schedule is coming. It’s in writing. Weds-sun days. M-f nights rotating. Your welcoem

Unregistered
    The schedule is coming. It’s in writing. Weds-sun days. M-f nights rotating. Your welcoem
    Post the source of your misunderstanding

Unregistered

short term problem 4u

Don’t worry your little hearts. Most of you turds will be out of a job July 1st and it’s coming.

Unregistered
    Post the source of your misunderstanding
    The PBA survey indicated the new shifts that are coming

Unregistered
    The PBA survey indicated the new shifts that are coming
    Let me guess. The members will vote no. The agency will back away. Calm is restored. Sound right?

Unregistered
    Let me guess. The members will vote no. The agency will back away. Calm is restored. Sound right?
    You malcontents won’t stop this one.

Unregistered
    More like the members will vote no. The agency will say we negotiated in good faith. It for the good of the agency we are doing it anyway and the PBA backs away.