Ortiz not assigned to desk. His eligible to work Off Duties Job Immediately

Unregistered

Ortiz not assigned to desk. His eligible to work Off Duties Job Immediately

The media scam started with the BS that Ortiz will be sitting behind a desk assigned to the records unit until he gets all of his mandated yearly fdle requirements updated Yet he will begin to work off-duty jobs around the clock immediately while Terrorizing the community especially Joe Carollo.

Unregistered

You obviously are clueless

Ortiz is done with the FOP and their minions. Carollo and the Captain have made their peace. Stop with the BS. Javi, I am glad your back. Don’t let the haters bait you back into the Hate arena.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz is done with the FOP and their minions. Carollo and the Captain have made their peace. Stop with the BS. Javi, I am glad your back. Don’t let the haters bait you back into the Hate arena.
    He back stronger and making more money than easy 95% of the people here. I’d rather be him than 80% of you cry babies.

Unregistered
    Really! I guess we will have to see at next commission meeting. Javi why don’t you show up?

Unregistered
    He should be suspended from working off duties. That man is crazy. His going to kill someone.

Unregistered
    Thought I saw him on tv involved in that county chase today

Unregistered
    Thought I saw him on tv involved in that county chase today
    For sure! Capt radio was on the radio taking command. It’s just a matter of time before he kills someone or gets a rookie 39. You can’t place a crack rock in front of a rock monster and not expect him to smoke it.

Unregistered
    I saw el capitan working off duty today. Watch out. Stay way from him.