+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Ortiz the criminal should be fired!

    A city that can’t/won’t fire a cop as corrupt as Javier Ortiz is BROKEN. This criminal was repeatedly PROMOTED instead of fired and prosecuted for his crimes against the people of Miami. Shame on Mayor @FrancisSuarez and all his enablers. #BecauseMiami

    https://twitter.com/billycorben/stat...277628931?s=21

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Just because you say so. Not.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A city that can’t/won’t fire a cop as corrupt as Javier Ortiz is BROKEN. This criminal was repeatedly PROMOTED instead of fired and prosecuted for his crimes against the people of Miami. Shame on Mayor @FrancisSuarez and all his enablers. #BecauseMiami

    https://twitter.com/billycorben/stat...277628931?s=21
    Some of you "terminators" believe firing a civil service police captain is as easy as blowing your noses. It is not! First management must have a well-documented course of aberrant behavior, layers upon layers of progressive disciplinary actions. Clearly, Colina and his predecessors did not have such preponderance of the evidence or the skills and will to generate such progressive discipline in order to successfully terminate Ortiz. Launch termination proceedings based on
    a half-ass case, as it seems was Colina's attempt using the "external investigation" farse, and ultimately Colina had to reinstate Ortiz for lack of compelling evidence to fire Ortiz.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some of you "terminators" believe firing a civil service police captain is as easy as blowing your noses. It is not! First management must have a well-documented course of aberrant behavior, layers upon layers of progressive disciplinary actions. Clearly, Colina and his predecessors did not have such preponderance of the evidence or the skills and will to generate such progressive discipline in order to successfully terminate Ortiz. Launch termination proceedings based on
    a half-ass case, as it seems was Colina's attempt using the "external investigation" farse, and ultimately Colina had to reinstate Ortiz for lack of compelling evidence to fire Ortiz.
    It was all a shame! Colina didn’t even try to investigate this guy. No investigation

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    From the chief on down to last commander they all had a duty to report and a duty to intervene.

    We are rotten to the core. An outside chief is needed but required.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From the chief on down to last commander they all had a duty to report and a duty to intervene.

    We are rotten to the core. An outside chief is needed but required.
    it’s tough being you. Live with it. To bad for you

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From the chief on down to last commander they all had a duty to report and a duty to intervene.

    We are rotten to the core. An outside chief is needed but required.



    To big of a litter all attached to the city hall nipples, problems here will only get worse

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To big of a litter all attached to the city hall nipples, problems here will only get worse
    It sucks being you guys. Seeing you guys on the hallway eating your liver makes my day better

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •