Things are better in the county...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ghost of Christmas Past

Things are better in the county...

Don't be fooled, anywhere is better than FIU. Its a mirage sold to the poor souls who get hired there. "We'll promote you" LOL

Best thing I did was leave that shithole.

Is Benji still on a leash, or did he suck enough big ego little wiwi to get his stars back?

Is Guevara still chupando pinga and getting thrown out of squads? Clase tipa la rata esa

Unregistered
    Alex Valliante bro get a life you fat useless hide behind the badge garbage. You got lucky that you got sent to a little special place because of your hook ups. If it wasn’t for that you’re fat lard would’ve stayed being a security guard.

Unregistered
    If this is valiente writing shit on Leo affairs he’s a fat ****ing loser. Brother leaves to the county and has to come on here to feel better about himself because nobody cares.

Unregistered
    Gorda putaaaaaaa

Unregistered
    And things are better here without you. You fat FK.

Unregistered
    But at least I don’t have to deal with caca anymore. They tell me here he never did a lick of police work here. All smoke and mirrors. Always got taken cared off.

Also that he was very immature and always grabbing guys DK and balls. And playing with his taser like a kid. Then writes people up for crap he did.

Unregistered
    Hey AV. Just go away quietly. Just go. We don’t miss you.

Unregistered

Man crush

Gorda. Just ask him out in a date already. You were always up his ass anyway when you weren’t on light duty (which was a lot).

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gorda. Just ask him out in a date already. You were always up his ass anyway when you weren’t on light duty (which was a lot).
    Now that’s an image I want to forget. Las 2 gordas esa. Caca y AV rolling around in bed.

Unregistered
    Glad to see Director Ramirez, a real Chief with real police crime issues at the press conference. I’m glad your worthless Chief did not attend.

At least he sent a real cop like Alberto A to represent FIUPD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast