Four Years

Thread: Four Years

Unregistered

Four Years

Hey Diggity Diggs it’s been four years can you tell us anything yet about the guys on leave?

Unregistered
    I think he is having a press conference at 4 PM. It will be televised live from Ohio. After that he will take the press out to a expensive dinner payed for with the city credit card. Hey DD, while your up north stop by the Ford plant and have them custom order your next two take homes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Diggity Diggs it’s been four years can you tell us anything yet about the guys on leave?
    Anything yet we're waiting????? J. Jackson needs to get back to helping the community

Unregistered
    I heard they’re having a hard time getting witnesses since Candice left abruptly and Emily has a bad attitude because she’s back on the road.

Unregistered
    Classic moves by Diggzy. His last Fu@k you to FMPD before he and the rest of the Buckeye State are chased out!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Just wonder what its like for the ex all star detective team to hump calls. Welcome to police work *****es!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard they’re having a hard time getting witnesses since Candice left abruptly and Emily has a bad attitude because she’s back on the road.
    Candice left because she knows eventually her name will be put out there so leave and never come back 😂

Unregistered
    Oh yeah. The party bus to Miami. Oh the good old days!!!!!!!!!!