+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Like the old days.

    Today was awesome. Thank god no one got hurt. MBPD felt like the old days and took care of beness! Misspelled on purpose for grammar police.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Good job dayshift! Maybe they will bring noons hours back up to help out during the day. It’s a ghost town after 0030 with the county curfew

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Yea good job except for that one coward dancing around the pile pretending to help!

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Yeah right. In the “old days” they would be showing a video of a marked unit going through the park. That was embarrassing.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah right. In the “old days” they would be showing a video of a marked unit going through the park. That was embarrassing.
    Shut the hell up Nancy. This is exactly what the world needs to see. This isn’t a shoot him in the leg world like your president wants. This is what really happens out there. Police work ain’t pretty and shitheads do stupid shit. If the residents want enforcement they better be ready to see what it looks like.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    They didn’t even in the “old days”. Whomever it was is an idiot.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea good job except for that one coward dancing around the pile pretending to help!
    Ummm...if there was a pile, then why would anyone need to help?

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    How many officers does it take to arrest a 15 year old? And can someone tell that girl waving a gun around to reholster? Dayshift needs some remedial training. And the guy chasing through the park needs to look at the SOP.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many officers does it take to arrest a 15 year old? And can someone tell that girl waving a gun around to reholster? Dayshift needs some remedial training. And the guy chasing through the park needs to look at the SOP.
    Thanks Nancy.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest

    "In the old days"

    In the "old days" we'd have chased him down, shot him and four bystanders in a hail of 116 rounds, and found the gun in his car days later. But again, that would have been in "the old days."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •