Hey Nestor you in town this week
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hey Nestor you in town this week

Make sure your internet is working so you can read this forum this week. We want you to be informed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Make sure your internet is working so you can read this forum this week. We want you to be informed
    Why? You want to meet at the park? We all know you are a coward! You only abuse old ladies and handcuffed people.

Unregistered
    Why? You want to meet at the park? We all know you are a coward! You only abuse old ladies and handcuffed people.
    nestor stress is bad for that bad heart of yours. We will talk this week. Don’t you worry

Unregistered
    nestor stress is bad for that bad heart of yours. We will talk this week. Don’t you worry
    Let me guess Ortiz is going to be suing everyone and there mother. Great way to make friends lmao

Unregistered
    Let me guess Ortiz is going to be suing everyone and there mother. Great way to make friends lmao
    looking that way. You have nothing to worry about if you didn’t make allegations that went no where. If you did get an attorney. So you got to ask yourself is there anywhere that shows you were an anonymous complaint but it was noted who you are.

Unregistered
    Ortiz I guess you forgot that you are a public servant and anyone can make a complaint whether it’s anonymous or not. It is up to the agency to investigate them so Keep dreaming. Worry about yourself cause you have bigger problems then what you think.

Unregistered
    Ortiz I guess you forgot that you are a public servant and anyone can make a complaint whether it’s anonymous or not. It is up to the agency to investigate them so Keep dreaming. Worry about yourself cause you have bigger problems then what you think.
    you guys have nothing to worry about. You did make any baseless complaints. Don’t worry. Get rest and buy some eye drops.

Unregistered
    then I guess you will be going after billy corbel and Al crespo ? naaaaah

Unregistered
    Javi you think you have one actually what? You’ve been ROD sitting like a prisoner at home for the last year. You are famous as the most corrupt cop in south Florida. You are assign now to records. You are a joke.

Unregistered
    You will be sitting in a chair soon trying to explain your bogus complaints. Soon. Promise

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast