Hoggs on North Escambia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hoggs on North Escambia

You’ve got to look at the North Escambia article about the opening of the Molino office. Jesus, someone get Commander Hoggs some new uniforms. The guy needs to lose some weight.

Unregistered
    You're right. Buttons are hanging on for dear life on his shirt! Homie, if you can't loose weight, gain a new shirt! Ask Hobbs. He knows where to find tall and fat stuff! Mostly fat stuff.

Unregistered
    Nice! Melony is lucky Bobby has a new place to have meetings with zero oversight. Congratulations you two

Unregistered
    I bet Balloon Belly Bobby's office is going to smell nasty from flatulence Hilly belly looks like he needs to get his a phone or newspaper, sit on the toilet and take the biggest doo doo in his life He looks like he really needs to defecate.

Unregistered
    All the posters on here must be perfect in all they do to criticize for no apparent reason. Please name something Hobbs has done that has hurt anyone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All the posters on here must be perfect in all they do to criticize for no apparent reason. Please name something Hobbs has done that has hurt anyone.
    He skipped people who legitimately passed promotion tests. He got the answers to the sgt exam and then was made a captain. All of those people sacrificed personal time to dedicate themselves to upward mobility only to be passed over for an unqualified person all because he sucks up.

Unregistered
    He skipped people who legitimately passed promotion tests. He got the answers to the sgt exam and then was made a captain. All of those people sacrificed personal time to dedicate themselves to upward mobility only to be passed over for an unqualified person all because he sucks up.
    Hit the nail on the head with that. I don't think he is a bad person like a few others. I haven't seen him go after anyone maliciously like a few others ""DM,AH, SA, FF and MY". Granted he has only been supervisor over 1 or 2 people in his career as a supervisor from sargent on up to whatever crazy rank he is now. I have seen him shift blame from himself to others during this time. Prove us wrong Andy take the sargent's test on your own and let's see how you score without Aikens help. Andy is a likeable clown who can not do the job at the rank he's been promoted to. Put him in charge of investigations or patrol and see how he answers those questions that entails job knowledge and experience of years in law enforcement to answer. They can't because it would be lawsuit central around here because the king of the clowns couldn't answer those questions.

Unregistered
    It's obvious you're making things up, you don't even know the truth.

Unregistered
    It's obvious you're making things up, you don't even know the truth.
    No. I've been around for 27 years. Tell you what. Show me where he made Lt. Let's start there. Oh you can't? Because he skipped ranks and took an experienced Lt out of the running for upward mobility? That's the truth. Get over it Andy. You and Dawn should still be sergeants.

Unregistered
    1.Took a staff position from an employee that could have been capable of doing the agency good
    2. While in the position did nothing but watch people be harmed and hammed up Morgan

I can keep going. Will you humor me and tell me two things he has done in that position that a trained chimpanzee (a really fat one) could not have done and why he is worth the salary he is paid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast