Hoggs on North Escambia - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's obvious you're making things up, you don't even know the truth.
    You are actually the one that is not informed. If Andy would have made it up the doctor ranks the way he did the law enforcement ranks would he be your doctor. It’s more likely you would want a doctor that could pass a medical school exam.

Unregistered
    You are actually the one that is not informed. If Andy would have made it up the doctor ranks the way he did the law enforcement ranks would he be your doctor. It’s more likely you would want a doctor that could pass a medical school exam.
    Exactly. Ask Andy any I mean ANY law enforcement question. Something simple like where paperwork gets sent. He won't know. That's a problem.

Unregistered
    He knows where to get lunch! Damn, skip a meal once in a while Andy. Somewhere, there is a small country going hungry!

Unregistered
    He knows where to get lunch! Damn, skip a meal once in a while Andy. Somewhere, there is a small country going hungry!
    That's funny right there 🤣

Unregistered
    Andy has mentioned running for Sheriff or wanting to. If he were ever elected that would make two sheriff's in the history of this agency with no law enforcement experience.so it can be done. Reach for the stars little fat buddy your dreams can come true look how far you've made it this far in your career without any law enforcement experience.

Unregistered
    All the posters on here must be perfect in all they do to criticize for no apparent reason. Please name something Hobbs has done that has hurt anyone.
    Oh I have to get in on this one 😅 Let's reverse that question a little bit. Name one thing Hobbs has done to earn the rank above deputy. He somehow made it through the academy and got hired on but beyond that he hasn't earned anything. Unless pimping yourself out as an @$$ kissing clown 🤡 from day one of his hire counts as earning your way up the ranks. He never had to do much time on the road as a deputy he never did time as a shift sargent on patrol. He skipped lieutenant and went straight to Major and now somehow he is a commander or high supreme colonell commandant rear Admiral. But the boy is making bank so he must be doing something right. Haters going to hate I guess. I've been asked if I could get to where he is by doing the Hobbs brown nose technique would I? The answer I tell people is no I have to sleep at night and wouldn't sell out my dignity like that. I like the new Sheriff and know 12 years of screw ups can't be changed over night, but I sure hope he cleans up Morgan's mess and makes this a place we all can be proud of and proud to be apart of.

Unregistered
    All the posters on here must be perfect in all they do to criticize for no apparent reason. Please name something Hobbs has done that has hurt anyone.
    Perfect? No. To answer your rhetorical question, no the posters here are not perfect. No one is. No one is looking for perfection. We are not looking for a lack of character either. How can anyone trust a guy (another rhetorical question back at ya) who would whore himself out and act as his own pimp to kiss a$$ all day everyday? He does nothing beyond kiss the person's a$$ that he thinks can get him ahead. He has no allegiance to anything or anyone but HIMSELF. What does he do or what burdensome decisions does he make or who does he lead that would justify advancement? No one and nothing! The promotions are kickbacks for the warm feeling of Andy's lips on someone's arse. They are compensation for being a YES man and carrying out dirt for those whose a$$ his lips are attached to. Its not about perfection! Its about character or lack of it. Andy is way to large to miss! Any fool can see right through his facade and see his butt kissing brown nosing nature. Ill put the challenge to you. Find ONE person, just one that has an inkling of respect for Andy. Hell, monhollen was friendly with him and I know for a fact that he didn't respect Andy. Respect is earned. He's done nothing to earn it. Characrer shines through. Show me any from his large a$$ and ill kiss yours! Perfect! Oh please.

Unregistered
    Ah, old andypottomus. Lets back up a little. Cops lock up bad guys. Andy, when was the last time you locked up a bad guy? About 30 or 40 pounds ago. You could be a cheerleader for chip without being a sworn leo. You bring discredit to the badge and uniform anyhow. Keep being a laughing boy fool of you like, but there is no need to be sworn to do it. No need to degrade our uniform that real cops wear. You have zero character to accompany the oath you took. Hang it up chunky.

Unregistered
    Perfect? No. To answer your rhetorical question, no the posters here are not perfect. No one is. No one is looking for perfection. We are not looking for a lack of character either. How can anyone trust a guy (another rhetorical question back at ya) who would whore himself out and act as his own pimp to kiss a$$ all day everyday? He does nothing beyond kiss the person's a$$ that he thinks can get him ahead. He has no allegiance to anything or anyone but HIMSELF. What does he do or what burdensome decisions does he make or who does he lead that would justify advancement? No one and nothing! The promotions are kickbacks for the warm feeling of Andy's lips on someone's arse. They are compensation for being a YES man and carrying out dirt for those whose a$$ his lips are attached to. Its not about perfection! Its about character or lack of it. Andy is way to large to miss! Any fool can see right through his facade and see his butt kissing brown nosing nature. Ill put the challenge to you. Find ONE person, just one that has an inkling of respect for Andy. Hell, monhollen was friendly with him and I know for a fact that he didn't respect Andy. Respect is earned. He's done nothing to earn it. Characrer shines through. Show me any from his large a$$ and ill kiss yours! Perfect! Oh please.
    Well said. Keep in mind Andy was the original cut throat of Aiken. Aiken is the reason he was even noticed. Aiken found out what Andy is about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12