Did we get our pensions restored to 25 years? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Is there any new info on this ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there any new info on this ?
    Nope and the PBA refuses not only to update us on the pension issue but also on the contract issue as well. Zero Transparency

Unregistered
    Leave it up to PBA and they will do away with our pensions.

Unregistered
    For sure. The same people they told us to vote for are trying to take our pensions. Thanks Ish the dish, steadman, and Greenwell.

Unregistered
    For sure. The same people they told us to vote for are trying to take our pensions. Thanks Ish the dish, steadman, and Greenwell.
    They should at least apologize for steering us I. The wrong direction. They own their phuck ups.

Unregistered
    Who do you want us to blame when you all endorse and find anti-cop campaigns?

Unregistered
    DeSantis 2024

Unregistered
    Years ago Steadman and his sidekick Greenwell promised the restoration of our pensions. They sold me and I hired for them. Now, years later and we are kept in the dark. No answers, no information, no attention to our requests.
    PBA just let us know what is happening

Unregistered
    Police Unions are meant to protect and fight for police departments and internally protect your silver badges from abuse from supervisors.... what do we do ?? Our union leaders are all good badges of our own organization ..... 😂😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Unregistered
    Police Unions are meant to protect and fight for police departments and internally protect your silver badges from abuse from supervisors.... what do we do ?? Our union leaders are all good badges of our own organization ..... 😂😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
    I do find that as a conflict. Either gold badges or retires run our union. And Stahl has been there 30 freaking years. When is enough, enough. And to make matters worse he hasn’t done a thing in those 30 years that benefits us, the members

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast