Did we get our pensions restored to 25 years?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Did we get our pensions restored to 25 years?

Any info on the 25 year restoration? Has the legislature met? Any information on this?

Unregistered
    Is this post meant to be a joke? 4 years later and the PBA hasn’t been able to move the needle with pensions, salary, benefits, working conditions, promotions, transparency.
    It might be a while before we see any change and probably only after we get a change in the PBA reps.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any info on the 25 year restoration? Has the legislature met? Any information on this?
    My Friend, sadly there is no "going back" to a 25 year pension. The issue is DRT.

Unregistered
    It’s only getting worse, they are trying to get rid of the drop and just having the investment for the new hires after 7-1-22

Unregistered
    With the PBA clowns we have we will be lucky to have a pension at all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With the PBA clowns we have we will be lucky to have a pension at all.
    It’s scary but I agree with you. Soon we may have to pay entirely for our pensions. I’m more afraid that our representatives aren’t willing to even try to fight for us. Not even try!

Unregistered
    I’m trying to talk my son out of wanting to join the police force. We have no one in our corner and everyone against us, including the PBA. I wish he would be back me a firefighter instead. They have a real union with good leaders.

Unregistered
    Firefighters would be best for sure. As an alternative have him go to a department where the PBA is not.

Unregistered
    You know things aren’t good because the PBA has been silent and lacking transparency. They won’t update us on our contract issues nor on our retirement issues. Yet, when they ran they told us how they would love up on Gimenez and get things done- another lie.

Unregistered
    I went on the Florida PBA web to see if they had something. They have a video of a PBA guy and a firefighter guy discussing pensions. At one point the PBA guy (can’t remember his name) stayers laughing when talking about newbies losing their pensions.
    It may be a joke to PBA jokers but it’s not funny at all.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast