+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Airport command

Unregistered

Airport command

Let’s see two k 9 handlers and one Sargent gone in one month all for stupidity and for pap failure to meet the minimal height requirement. Maybe we need to trade three command members for failure to supervise. I smell us loosing this district also very soon

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s see two k 9 handlers and one Sargent gone in one month all for stupidity and for pap failure to meet the minimal height requirement. Maybe we need to trade three command members for failure to supervise. I smell us loosing this district also very soon

no K9 were booted, stop the BS.

Unregistered
    Pap smear is a F’in goof good riddens!

Unregistered
    Deadbeat Drew Cardarelli has got to be the one of the biggest downfalls of the airport. This guy is so incompetent. He’s been kicked out of everywhere he’s been. They transferred this clown to the airport hoping he’d board a flight somewhere else and free the community of he’s stupidity.

Unregistered
    no K9 were booted, stop the BS.
    Where have you been, two K-9's are being booted.

Unregistered
    Deadbeat Drew Cardarelli has got to be the one of the biggest downfalls of the airport. This guy is so incompetent. He’s been kicked out of everywhere he’s been. They transferred this clown to the airport hoping he’d board a flight somewhere else and free the community of he’s stupidity.
    Lazy airport deputies again. If you all werent so lazy he wouldnt be on your arses. Go ahead and lie. A lot of us work details there and see you guys hiding in your cars all the time.

Unregistered
    Where have you been, two K-9's are being booted.

lies down right lies..

Unregistered
    Lazy airport deputies again. If you all werent so lazy he wouldnt be on your arses. Go ahead and lie. A lot of us work details there and see you guys hiding in your cars all the time.
    This was not written by no detail deputy, but the same Andre Cardarelli. Pure worthless schitt. That's why his wife cheated on him.

Unregistered
    This was not written by no detail deputy, but the same Andre Cardarelli. Pure worthless schitt. That's why his wife cheated on him.
    I got news, your wife cheated on you too. All wives cheat. It’s just the way it is. Let her get her side d!ck. It will keep her happy.

Unregistered

Command

Yes the command at the airport is the worst ever. LT. Scrotum and the Capt. have permanent ball marks on their chin from all the deep throating they get from BCAD. I've been with bso for 16 years and whenever you mention Schroeder's name not one person has anything good to say about him. His wife definitely cheats on him....why you ask, just look at him. Happy heart attack shaney boy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast