Arrive Alive Tags
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Arrive Alive Tags

It’s time to go back to the old front tags or come up with something new. With all the driving we do it was a bad idea to have a white tag on the front of the cars. Between love bugs and rocks getting kicked up, most of the tags look horrible.

Unregistered
    How about a new tag with a 9mm on it?

Unregistered
    this is what you want to talk about ? out of ALL the issues this agency has, you want to talk about a tag... you are part of the problem

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    this is what you want to talk about ? out of ALL the issues this agency has, you want to talk about a tag... you are part of the problem
    STFU Karen!

Unregistered
    I’m part of the problem ? Sorry buddy but the problem started 10 years ago when you stopped being able to tie your shoes without sitting down or being able to see your toes since your gut got in the way. I know you’re slowly accepting the fact that your wife’s tennis lessons are getting later and later and it’s not just tennis balls she’s hitting.

I think arguing over the tag should be a relief for you since it’s one of the few conversations you can have without it being just you and your attorney trying to save everything you have before your wife takes it.

Unregistered
    I’m part of the problem ? Sorry buddy but the problem started 10 years ago when you stopped being able to tie your shoes without sitting down or being able to see your toes since your gut got in the way. I know you’re slowly accepting the fact that your wife’s tennis lessons are getting later and later and it’s not just tennis balls she’s hitting.

I think arguing over the tag should be a relief for you since it’s one of the few conversations you can have without it being just you and your attorney trying to save everything you have before your wife takes it.
    Does her tennis 🎾 instructor have a 9mm?

Unregistered
    Does her tennis 🎾 instructor have a 9mm?
    2 of them!

Unregistered
    my wife may be cheating on me, but that’s okay.. she’s gained a few pounds like me. Doesn’t change the fact that YOU are still part of the problem.

Unregistered
    It’s time to go back to the old front tags or come up with something new. With all the driving we do it was a bad idea to have a white tag on the front of the cars. Between love bugs and rocks getting kicked up, most of the tags look horrible.

Thank you so much for worrying about the important stuff

Unregistered

I took mine off.

I removed mine a long time ago. They look stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast