Gun Violence - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gun Violence

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Loved the my “quiet white neighborhood” comment hahahaha..... in my white, quiet, working class, tax payers neighborhood.... everyone owns multiple guns, and nobody is shooting each other, and surprisingly and unbelievably the guns have not grown legs and have not started shooting themselves killing innocent people.... blacks want their cake and eat it too.... blame police and accuse them of murdering innocent black living saints, defund the police and then complain about how cops are not protecting them bla bla bla..... as an officer in a black neighborhood, Ive been falsely accused by the criminal elements of the community of not being nice to them enough and other things .... now I smoke my cigar u set a tree and drink my hot home made coffee from home, I watch the hood burn and I just answer calls for service, write my little reports.... don’t chase criminals no matter the crime.... I’m getting very good evaluations, and no complaints.... que se maten... I’ll write the report.....
    Congratulations sir. You have finally figured out the key. You’ve killed two birds with one stone. Happiness within and fulfillment in your career. I too, was once a running and gunning officer and detective, finding the dope, the 39, the 55, stopping cars for traffic violations and turning them into arrests and seizures and property reports and impound and calling - out PEB because it was after hours...
    Sure, there was the occasional pat on the back. But the greater lesson I learned was: every community has to live with the amount of crime and disorder and mayhem they themselves are willing to tolerate.
    We are merely tourists in their world, we only see the very tip-ass end of the iceberg. Not one gun taken off the street or out of the projects, no number of pills or baggies of crack or pounds of weed or impounded dope cash or 39s, changes or even slows down the rate of murder, robberies, or other crimes and misery. The wheel just turns and turns and the only person who really gets hurt is you.
    The second guessing by the SAO, the PCB complaints, the investigative “journalists”, the subject without an ounce of credibility claiming he’s missing thousands in cash or he was insulted or coerced. The real target of the prosecutors, of the feds, of the SAO, is you. You are the big fish. One “dirty cop” is worth a million scumbag street 39s. You are the prize.
    So my good man, or woman, enjoy that wonderful homemade coffee brewed with love just the way you like it. You’ve earned it. You now have a PhD in law enforcement. Be safe.

Unregistered
    As long as they keep killing each ither we got jobs !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123