New layoffs coming
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New layoffs coming

The new layoff list is finalized they are relocating offices next week , so be prepared. Payroll çommunity affairs, records, detail office, chaplains office, pre trial release, detention human resources, backgrounds

Unregistered
    Not happening. As soon as you said detail office, I knew that you must be making this up. NO WAY.
    Jenn said that Tony will leave before her and that he would bury his own political grave if he dares to touch her position or her succesor to the throne. She is too connected to be touched. Tony would making too many enemies if he touched her position. Too many power players talked in her favor, despite the whole agency is disgusted of her unnecessary charades. That's how I know you are lying out your little list.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not happening. As soon as you said detail office, I knew that you must be making this up. NO WAY.
    Jenn said that Tony will leave before her and that he would bury his own political grave if he dares to touch her position or her succesor to the throne. She is too connected to be touched. Tony would making too many enemies if he touched her position. Too many power players talked in her favor, despite the whole agency is disgusted of her unnecessary charades. That's how I know you are lying out your little list.
    Okay Clam, just go away.

Unregistered
    crap nonsense harrington was a window failure and he is scratching for a job he is of no consequence forget it he was one of lazy lauderdale failures. My friend.you are new but details operated fine when it was run out of hr we are headeded back to that. Iþ makes sense and there is no union to oppose it. Smell the coffee will you?

Unregistered
    crap nonsense harrington was a window failure and he is scratching for a job he is of no consequence forget it he was one of lazy lauderdale failures. My friend.you are new but details operated fine when it was run out of hr we are headeded back to that. Iþ makes sense and there is no union to oppose it. Smell the coffee will you?
    Union? Do we have a union? I would not know it!

Unregistered

Layoffs

Bailiffs are Civilian employees and useless. They have been getting paid to sit at home for over a year because of the coronavirus and the courthouse being closed. LAYOFF THE BAILIFFS. NON ESSENTIAL LOSERS.

Unregistered
    Bailiffs are Civilian employees and useless. They have been getting paid to sit at home for over a year because of the coronavirus and the courthouse being closed. LAYOFF THE BAILIFFS. NON ESSENTIAL LOSERS.
    Suck a d!ck you spiteful basterd.

Unregistered
    Layoff any detention deputy with more than 5 family members in our jail. You know they bring them in crack!

Unregistered
    Bailiffs are good people. Go away

Unregistered
    Bailiffs suck. The first to go should be the clam.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast