El yuca? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: El yuca?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yuca is a stand up guy this sounds like the attacks of the Ortiz penejos gang
    The funny thing is that El Yuca openly se Resinga en sus madres! God I would love for any of you Punks to grow some balls and confront the man, but make sure to do it with lots of witnesses we all want to see how that goes!!!! Word on the street is that El Yuca already called one or two and offered them to even sign a waiver and the cowards refused to throw down. Dale flojitto start training we all know that el Yuca es un gordito pero es una bola de cojones!

Unregistered
    The funny thing is that El Yuca openly se Resinga en sus madres! God I would love for any of you Punks to grow some balls and confront the man, but make sure to do it with lots of witnesses we all want to see how that goes!!!! Word on the street is that El Yuca already called one or two and offered them to even sign a waiver and the cowards refused to throw down. Dale flojitto start training we all know that el Yuca es un gordito pero es una bola de cojones!
    Who are these punks? Last time I saw el punk he was sucking a cyock.

Unregistered
    Tremendo penco y tremendo anormal

Unregistered
    Tremendo penco y tremendo anormal
    And you come here to talk trash about another Cop. What does that makes you? You sure are very tough 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 No wonder this place is the way it is, cops talking trash about one another while remaining anonymous.

Unregistered
    And you come here to talk trash about another Cop. What does that makes you? You sure are very tough 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 No wonder this place is the way it is, cops talking trash about one another while remaining anonymous.
    El yuca = a POS. I thought this guy was good but no way. Don't turn your back on this guy.

Unregistered
    El yuka? More like a malanguita. Gorda fofa

Unregistered
    We have not forgotten about you. Get ready! Or as you say Preparate

Unregistered
    This guy says he is a man but yet comes on here and writes about everyone. Que clase de come pinga.

Unregistered
    El yuka? More like a malanguita. Gorda fofa
    Boniato!/Yam!

Unregistered
    Malanga.... estas calladito.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast