El yuca? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: El yuca?

Unregistered
    Had his wife bent over last Saturday he can keep her nothing to write home about. La Yuca was no where to be found, you work for me go get me my foward drop pendejo!!

Unregistered

Cease and desist order

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who's this guy? Why does he continue to write garbage?
    Excuse me brothers but Hialeah PD has trade marked the name “El Yuca” for our sexual predator sergeant Jesse. Please find another vegetable to call your douce bag co-worker by. Thanks be safe.

Unregistered
    Isn't this the guy who said he would fight for our rights? Yet he's silent, along with ALL the other losers on the board. Who's on the FOP board now?

Unregistered
    Excuse me brothers but Hialeah PD has trademarked the name “El Yuca” for our sexual predator sergeant Jesse. Please find another vegetable to call your [douchebag]- co-worker by. Thanks, [and be] safe.
    Hey Hialeah, since you dared call our beloved "Yuca" a douchebag, we must retort in kind:

As Ray "Bones" Barboni, from the movie "Get Shorty," would say too often: No, No, ****ball, Yuca is a free Cuban slang, all Cubans can use it. Besides, yours is "Raja Yuca," not to be confused with our tuber.

"En La Ciudad Que Progresa," You be safe as well!

Chupate esta consorte!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knvUE5OOqYY

Unregistered
    Where is this fat fu*k at hiding for fear he would get destroyed, keep getting those kick backs from the wreckers we know what you do. Sure can’t help the membership can’t help himself. 🐀

Unregistered
    La Yuca where’s my forward drop, I don’t see you doing anything for us , but don’t worry I’ll be taking care of your wife and teach her some English in the process .

Unregistered
    La Yuca where’s my forward drop, I don’t see you doing anything for us , but don’t worry I’ll be taking care of your wife and teach her some English in the process .
    Love hearing her slobbering.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123