+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony’s lawyer stated to sun sentinel that he’s 100% Tony has nothing more on his juvenile record besides some traffic stuff. Why would a well respected lawyer make a comment like that if Tony did have a felony on his record?? I believe Philly will either not release it of claim it’s all been deleted. Something is up
    Every criminal defense attorney says the same thing about their client, even when there is video evidence their client committed the crime.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Enough of this Tony foolishness

    We tried to support him, but thihas gone on too long. It time for Tony to come cleaor get oùt.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sure to y has given his attorneybth slip too. If there is nothing he would not be fighting it.
    they will withold some the records and that will buy them another 2 years of fighting. Unless the deep throat retired officer decide its too much and speaks on the record about the things he has said privately. Reckoning time for Toney

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    they will withold some the records and that will buy them another 2 years of fighting. Unless the deep throat retired officer decide its too much and speaks on the record about the things he has said privately. Reckoning time for Toney
    the Deepthroat Detective will be heard soon time to speak deep throat Philly Detective has had rough! Duck Toney the facts are aimed at you. They are headed your way.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the Deepthroat Detective will be heard soon time to speak deep throat Philly Detective has had rough! Duck Toney the facts are aimed at you. They are headed your way.


    Yo did you learn grammar when you went to school or did you skip those days?

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yo did you learn grammar when you went to school or did you skip those days?
    That's racists, next will you ask me to perform some simple math too?

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    This is going nowhere

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is going nowhere
    It appears you're correct. Heard nothing for over a week and the deviant dancing negro is prancing around like he's the next governor. What a disappointment.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It appears you're correct. Heard nothing for over a week and the deviant dancing negro is prancing around like he's the next governor. What a disappointment.


    Sit tight. The first half is done. Tony lied again under oath. Soon you’ll be seeing reports with case numbers related to all of his arrests. The Ft Lauderdale guys are gonna bring him down

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It appears you're correct. Heard nothing for over a week and the deviant dancing negro is prancing around like he's the next governor. What a disappointment.
    Well most fools wanted him from the get go. I remember applauding, cheering and screaming the day he was announced. With that said after all you stupid people get for voting him in, good and now we deserve him.

    All the flim that phucking union did didn’t help.

    Stop all the big bing cause sh1ts going to only get worst. Be careful for what you wish for dummies!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •