Work conditions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Work conditions

Unregistered

Ignorance is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the age-old argument we’ve had for decades, actually since 1957, when that Barney Fife fake police department was established. Everyone, especially those in the law enforcement community, know that place is a make-pretend police force.
    You’re school security, at best, and aren’t respected or admired. None of you, would know how to properly complete an Offense Incident Report on a real major crime, dare we say, investigate one.
    You’re clowns and comparing school board to any real police agency is like comparing physicians to chiropractors. One is a medical doctor and the other simply went to a bull crap school and calls themselves a doctor. Just as chiropractors are not trained in pharmacology and therefore cannot prescribe medication that requires a prescription to dispense, only doctors of medicine with a state-certified medical license are permitted to prescribe medications.
    Your cars and patches say police, but you can’t, and don’t, do any real police work.
    You’re a waste of tax-payer money.
    WRONG DUDE YOURE JUST PROJECTING. YOU FEEL NO ONE RESPECTS YOU, SO YOU PROJECT THAT IN OTHERS. EVERY WHERE I GO I GET SUTED. THANKED, EVEN MY MEAL PAID FOR BY ANONYMOUS PERSONS AT RESTAURANTS, I GET CARDS AND NOYES PLACED ON MY VEHICLE THANKING ME FOR MY SERVICE. ECT.
    SO REMEMBER, THE MAN THAT ALWAYS thinks there is evil, he will always see it in others until he rectified what's in himself.

Unregistered
    WRONG DUDE YOURE JUST PROJECTING. YOU FEEL NO ONE RESPECTS YOU, SO YOU PROJECT THAT IN OTHERS. EVERY WHERE I GO I GET SUTED. THANKED, EVEN MY MEAL PAID FOR BY ANONYMOUS PERSONS AT RESTAURANTS, I GET CARDS AND NOYES PLACED ON MY VEHICLE THANKING ME FOR MY SERVICE. ECT.
    SO REMEMBER, THE MAN THAT ALWAYS thinks there is evil, he will always see it in others until he rectified what's in himself.
    No wonder you gained all that weight throughout the years…papo…your not going to be able to enjoy your retirement if you keep eating yourself to death.

Healthy tip…every once in a while decline the food they are offering you.

Unregistered

The world is blind until someone shows them the way

No wonder you gained all that weight throughout the years…papo…your not going to be able to enjoy your retirement if you keep eating yourself to death.

Healthy tip…every once in a while decline the food they are offering you.
    Ninja pleeez, I'm a healthy mo for and neva touch junk food in 20 years. I don't even take medication.
    I've got more energy than I had in my 30s. Sounds like you think you know who dis is, ha. I'm a healthy thin wit lots of beotches at my disposal, my waste line is 32 and I can drive the best cars .live the life of luxury. So no thisvaint the fat asses in this agency.
    So if that the best you can come up with,
    Again do this test when you get home. Sit for 1 hour in a dark room, without jitterbug, thinking or scratching. Period. Do this everyday until that beast you call a body submits to the higher soul that animates it. When you can earnestly do that everyday without your ego, you have ascended bro.
    You can then see the future, you can feel the energy of others and even know when they are talking nonsense about you, you can feel their negative vibes miles away. If you don't, you will remain the beastial person you are and still , ask yourself why you never accomplished nothing outside this job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12