Miramar PD leaving PBA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Miramar PD leaving PBA

Now it all makes sense. 2 years ago, the PBA only got 112 out of 1400 to vote for them over IUPA. After one of the most lopsided defeats in history, one would wonder why the PBA is once again trying to come back to BSO.

Miramar PD is collecting PERC cards to leave the PBA because they cannot control their endorsements, they can never vote for their leadership, they have no idea why the PBA president makes over 100k a year and refuses to pick up a phone call.

A few years ago, lighthouse point was voting to leave the PBA too but listened to the lies of the PBA saying the Deputies were so unhappy that there was going to be an election. After a 90% to 10% election loss, LHP realized that they once again fell for another PBA lie.

Congratulations to Miramar for finally waking up and wanting to leave the Pathetic PBA.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now it all makes sense. 2 years ago, the PBA only got 112 out of 1400 to vote for them over IUPA. After one of the most lopsided defeats in history, one would wonder why the PBA is once again trying to come back to BSO.

Miramar PD is collecting PERC cards to leave the PBA because they cannot control their endorsements, they can never vote for their leadership, they have no idea why the PBA president makes over 100k a year and refuses to pick up a phone call.

A few years ago, lighthouse point was voting to leave the PBA too but listened to the lies of the PBA saying the Deputies were so unhappy that there was going to be an election. After a 90% to 10% election loss, LHP realized that they once again fell for another PBA lie.

Congratulations to Miramar for finally waking up and wanting to leave the Pathetic PBA.
    Tic Toc, Tic Toc....I think I saw a Civil Deputy post something on the door to the PBA hall.......could they have been eviction papers???

Unregistered
    Last year, West Palm Beach left the PBA too. WPB and Ernie George were the founding fathers for palm beach. Seems like list of people in the state are leaving the PBA. They just lost Lauderhill too.

Unregistered
    Last year, West Palm Beach left the PBA too. WPB and Ernie George were the founding fathers for palm beach. Seems like list of people in the state are leaving the PBA. They just lost Lauderhill too.
    Ernie George is Brick ****man of Palm Beach.

Unregistered
    Exactly. So if their most solid agency left. What else is preventing the dam from burst???. Anyone but the PBA

Unregistered
    So if Miramar were to leave, they really only have creek, Hollywood and pines left. They will have about 500 members left at most.

Unregistered

Bad info

Tic Toc, Tic Toc....I think I saw a Civil Deputy post something on the door to the PBA hall.......could they have been eviction papers???
    Such bad info on , nothing close to the truth , is that CNN reporting?

Unregistered
    Such bad info on , nothing close to the truth , is that CNN reporting?
    I believe the poster was making a joke you two bit baboon. But hey if they lose any more Depts I can see it happening.
    And I hope it does....PBA SUCK$!

Unregistered
    IUPA running scared ? The same $hit bag cop keeps posting on here . AFLCIO is IUPA and AFLCIO is also BLM. So you guys can choose. Get a life p*ssy boy. PBA is coming

Unregistered
    And multiple PBA u it’s are IUPA for the Legal Defense Plan so for that lame excuse, the PBA is BLM too. And Rod is posing with the Sheriff for pictures who is the biggest supporter of BLM and kneeling with them this past year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast