Schools PO gets Baker Act - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Stop focusing on the most recent event, regardless of the details; instead, look at the long history of deeply concerning behavior by this guy, and the cover-ups by the same group of idiots we’ve had here and still have.
    It’s last call, so grab one for the road.

Unregistered
    🥃 🚬 Retirement Plans

Unregistered

Perks GAOTU

Eh....its the benefit of being a free mason.....get used to it. Nothing will change.

Unregistered
    Can we ask Chief Muppet to host a retirement party at Hard Rock (I heard he frequents that place) for Perez and Moore? I hear she drives pretty fast so the two of them can carpool. If they wreck, I hear Hadley knows a body shop. If they get pulled over, our lazy and incompetent Major can come to the scene. If we need food, our Union Prez probably knows a thing or two about eating. We got all areas covered, I think.

Unregistered
    Hey Al,
    Wanna go and grab a drink this morning? Asking for a friend. 😂

Unregistered
    I hear there’s police body cam from Al acting like a belligerent drunk.
    Al, Muppet can’t save you. You should just retire and head to Total Wine and drink yourself into a stupor. Have Tracey join you and maybe Muppet can cover for y’all.
    You’re a disgusting lush...just retire

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hmm. You sound like a cadet. No. None of us arrest more people than most County officers because, that’s not our job. Our job is to help get kids to graduate. Yes, we arrest. But we are here to keep kids out of jail if it’s possible. This isn’t a competition. Don’t post again until you pass probation.
    WTF are you talking about and how long have you been here? I've been here over 20 years and my first 10 I had well over 400 arrests. Yes the last 10 its definitely slowed down. Things were more strict back then and mind you we had more schools per officer to cover. I can tell you there's plenty of county officers that don't get more then 10 arrests a year. We use to 10 a month sometimes.

Weapons drugs fights robberies all the time.

Unregistered
    So what’s the plan with the drunk? Are you gonna just let him sit around, smoke cigarettes and drink himself into another incident, while grabbing DROP money? C’mon Chief!
    Meanwhile, here ya go, Al... 🥃 🚬

Unregistered
    Thank God, the alcohol adventures of Al the Drunk are finally over. Muppet and Hadley saved this drunk. He’s a wino and a drunkard who should have never been allowed to stay here. Take your DROP money and go to Total Wine so you can drink yourself into oblivion. Good riddance! 🥃 🚬

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank God, the alcohol adventures of Al the Drunk are finally over. Muppet and Hadley saved this drunk. He’s a wino and a drunkard who should have never been allowed to stay here. Take your DROP money and go to Total Wine so you can drink yourself into oblivion. Good riddance! 🥃 🚬
    Sorry you'll never be a quarter of the cop he was.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast