Schools PO gets Baker Act - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry you'll never be a quarter of the cop he was.
    Al is a folktale. I, nor anyone else here, should ever want to be, or strive to be, like him. He was never a good cop - that’s all BS. He was part of the toxic group of fools who were allowed to run amuck here, pretending to be cops.
    In the end, we saw who he was...a drunk, who couldn’t let go of the bottle, who broke the law, embarrassed himself, our department, our profession and his family. No. I’ll pass on that.
    🥃🚬

Unregistered
    Every time I hear about the legend of Al being a “great cop” I laugh and I agree with the previous poster, he was NEVER a great cop, or supervisor, for that matter and yes, he was part of the clique that just did whatever they wanted here. I can say that having been here for a LONG time.
    Al was a drunk. Al is a drunk. Al will remain a drunk. So to ALL of you who claim Al was a good cop...wrong. His pathetic career would probably only be good for a Netflix series.

Unregistered
    So long, Al “Coholic” Perez. You’ve been a drunken disgrace with your multiple alcohol related incidents. You’re a product of the old GIU, which was a department wasteland of rouge idiots and in the old school South Operations, where y’all pretended to be cops.
    Go and drink and smoke your retirement away, loser.

Unregistered
    So long, Al “Coholic” Perez. You’ve been a drunken disgrace with your multiple alcohol related incidents. You’re a product of the old GIU, which was a department wasteland of rouge idiots and in the old school South Operations, where y’all pretended to be cops.
    Go and drink and smoke your retirement away, loser.
    Tomorrow is the last day Al “the drunkard” Perez will burden tax-payers, although he will have his FRS retirement and DROP money until he drinks himself into the next chapter.
    You’ve been a waste of money and a lousy cop, Al. You should have been fired years ago.
    Good bye. Good riddance. It’s Happy Hour, burp. 🥃 🚬

Unregistered
    Tomorrow is the last day Al “the drunkard” Perez will burden tax-payers, although he will have his FRS retirement and DROP money until he drinks himself into the next chapter.
    You’ve been a waste of money and a lousy cop, Al. You should have been fired years ago.
    Good bye. Good riddance. It’s Happy Hour, burp. 🥃 🚬
    Just do us all a favor man and please eat sh*t and fk off. Al had his flaws but was a better cop than you can ever be. Just shut up.

Unregistered
    Just do us all a favor man and please eat sh*t and fk off. Al had his flaws but was a better cop than you can ever be. Just shut up.
    The only thing Al did good was drink booze and smoke cigarettes. Terrible cop who shoulda been canned years ago but wasn’t.

Unregistered
    The only thing Al did good was drink booze and smoke cigarettes. Terrible cop who shoulda been canned years ago but wasn’t.
    Guy has always smelt and had the stench of an ashtray and open bottle of moonshine. Was never impressed by him, or most of the other turds from down south. Once he went to GIU he only got messier.

Unregistered
    Al handled is favorite “call for service” yesterday...”last call for alcohol.”

Muppet, Hadley, and the countless others, mostly from GIU, have essentially been your bartenders for years by enabling your inebriated two sheets to the wind behavior to go on around here for so long.

09-06 you damn drunk! 🥃🚬

Unregistered

Human frailty

Time out...I've been seeing these posts since they started. It does feel good sometimes when you someone get justice. But I can't help but realize, we all have some fault, some frailty and yes if exposed it may be embarrassing. You may not be a drinker, a gambler, a GIU obstructionist, or conspirator. However, put yourself in anyone of these individuals place, now think. If you've gone through the shame of exposure and termination or forced retirement.
    That in itself is enough punishment. Why beat a person when they're are down. Instead, be the Saint you espouse and show your circle of friends, strangers and enemies what a real man or woman Saint should be; by example.
    The beastial soul will read this and say " No, I must elevate myself by putting someone else down" but if you dig deep enough, think about what your religion teaches you. " LET HE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE"
    We need harmony in this agency.
    And it begins with each individual soul working to improve oneself. You want to change the world? Start with yourself.

Unregistered
    Time out...I've been seeing these posts since they started. It does feel good sometimes when you someone get justice. But I can't help but realize, we all have some fault, some frailty and yes if exposed it may be embarrassing. You may not be a drinker, a gambler, a GIU obstructionist, or conspirator. However, put yourself in anyone of these individuals place, now think. If you've gone through the shame of exposure and termination or forced retirement.
    That in itself is enough punishment. Why beat a person when they're are down. Instead, be the Saint you espouse and show your circle of friends, strangers and enemies what a real man or woman Saint should be; by example.
    The beastial soul will read this and say " No, I must elevate myself by putting someone else down" but if you dig deep enough, think about what your religion teaches you. " LET HE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE"
    We need harmony in this agency.
    And it begins with each individual soul working to improve oneself. You want to change the world? Start with yourself.
    Today is Friday. Save your spiritual pep talk for Sunday.

The previous post was just facts. The former officer, sergeant and lieutenant Al was given too many chances. We don’t even afford juvenile offenders that much leniency, yet that drunk was given chance, after chance, and so many others here covered for him. He was a disgrace and part of the circle of friends (your words) in his case meant circle of corruption (GIU and others) are what’s bad about this.
    Stop with the excuses. Stop with the lies. Stop with the preaching.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast