I can count 5 Chiefs
    North Operations
    South Operations
    Special Services
    Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
    And now Roufa...that would make 5!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is probably originating from a 30+ year trooper who couldn’t pass a promotional test to save their life.

If you think you could do better than him then have at it !
    Probably so. Evidenced by the fact that they called him the closest colonel instead of what they meant, the "closet" colonel.

Unregistered
    I can probably well not probably. Major duffis anyone can do a better job than you can. you are promoted in the biggest dump of law enforcement so don’t pad yourself too much on the back. Any other leo agency you would be a janitor. Only in this dump. So get off the high horse.
    Before you try and insult someone and say they work in a dump, maybe you should look at your english speaking abilities. The command of the English language in your post looked like a 2nd grader wrote it.

Unregistered
    Before you try and insult someone and say they work in a dump, maybe you should look at your english speaking abilities. The command of the English language in your post looked like a 2nd grader wrote it.
    Maybe I no right good buts I do cary 9mm gun and waitriss like me in waflle huose.

Unregistered
    I forgot, you have to be fluent in English (by that I mean Redneck West Virginia English) in order to be promoted higher than Captain in this agency.

Unregistered
    Still shocked that this guy was promoted.

Screwed up the computers and camera system, and they promote him anyway.

Unregistered
    Still shocked that this guy was promoted.

Screwed up the computers and camera system, and they promote him anyway.
    Roufa's father-in-law is a retired Lieutenant Colonel who was extremely well known with "the old guard" of FHP.

Interesting story....there was another Major about 12 years ago named Ryan Burchnell. He too was the son-in-law of a retired FHP Executive Staff member. With just 12 years on the Patrol he was first made Troop C Commander but after a torrent of bad press, he was transferred to GHQ to a position mad just for him ("Domestic Security and Intelligence", even though by statute FDLE is the designated Domestic Security Agency for the State of Florida).

Burchnell was eventually named....Chief Technology Officer.

It's truly amazing how history repeats itself at this agency.

Unregistered
    You’re just as stupid if you want to be so politically correct English professor. He’s actually WRITING not SPEAKING. 🤣

Unregistered
    Lmao. They deleted the last post, I guess Roufa is still a moderator here. Yes, he screwed many Troopers over to get where he is at. It all started when he got that academy gig.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast