Chief Roufa promotion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Chief Roufa promotion

Welcome to the dump FHP. The only place where clueless people get promoted. Stand by for More screwed up updates. What a joke of an agency. Laughable... when is the closest colonel retiring? Can’t come fast enough so we can get someone that cares....simply shameful

Unregistered
    This is probably originating from a 30+ year trooper who couldn’t pass a promotional test to save their life.

If you think you could do better than him then have at it !

Unregistered
    They promote based on politics not merit. The last person they'd want is a competent, experienced person with good management skills, character and ethics.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is probably originating from a 30+ year trooper who couldn’t pass a promotional test to save their life.

If you think you could do better than him then have at it !
    I can probably well not probably. Major duffis anyone can do a better job than you can. you are promoted in the biggest dump of law enforcement so don’t pad yourself too much on the back. Any other leo agency you would be a janitor. Only in this dump. So get off the high horse.

Unregistered
    So what else is new?!

FHP has a long standing tradition of mediocre management (can't really call them leaders) so we are used to them and don't expect much. Sad situation but nothing we can do because inept people select other inept people to replace them.

Unregistered
    Who did Roufa replace?

Unregistered
    Who did Roufa replace?
    Someone else who works in the Florida House of Representatives

Unregistered
    Who did Roufa replace?
    Guy should have been fired over the sorry video system he purchased or the lousy computer programs we have.

But, noooo. We promote them.

Unregistered
    I can probably well not probably. Major duffis anyone can do a better job than you can. you are promoted in the biggest dump of law enforcement so don’t pad yourself too much on the back. Any other leo agency you would be a janitor. Only in this dump. So get off the high horse.
    Before you try and insult someone and say they work in a dump, maybe you should look at your english speaking abilities. The command of the English language in your post looked like a 2nd grader wrote it.

Unregistered
    Before you try and insult someone and say they work in a dump, maybe you should look at your english speaking abilities. The command of the English language in your post looked like a 2nd grader wrote it.
    Maybe I no right good buts I do cary 9mm gun and waitriss like me in waflle huose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast