I can count 5 Chiefs
    North Operations
    South Operations
    Special Services
    Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
    And now Roufa...that would make 5!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is probably originating from a 30+ year trooper who couldn’t pass a promotional test to save their life.

If you think you could do better than him then have at it !
    Probably so. Evidenced by the fact that they called him the closest colonel instead of what they meant, the "closet" colonel.

Unregistered
    I can probably well not probably. Major duffis anyone can do a better job than you can. you are promoted in the biggest dump of law enforcement so don’t pad yourself too much on the back. Any other leo agency you would be a janitor. Only in this dump. So get off the high horse.
    Before you try and insult someone and say they work in a dump, maybe you should look at your english speaking abilities. The command of the English language in your post looked like a 2nd grader wrote it.

Unregistered
    Before you try and insult someone and say they work in a dump, maybe you should look at your english speaking abilities. The command of the English language in your post looked like a 2nd grader wrote it.
    Maybe I no right good buts I do cary 9mm gun and waitriss like me in waflle huose.

Unregistered
    I forgot, you have to be fluent in English (by that I mean Redneck West Virginia English) in order to be promoted higher than Captain in this agency.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12