IUPA: New Labor Relations Business Agent - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Sorry but we are not going to let some Midwest carpetbagger come to town and try to tell us how he can make things better for us.

Unregistered
    I say we let the union go away. Let Jane and John protect us. They are not liars or backstabbers. They are honest and never lie to your face and never narcissistic. I say in Jane and John I trust. And Brian is the very best. He is always so professional and never acts unprofessional. Plus he is such an articulate speaker. He never says um ah and all those public speaking faux pas'. Keep up the great work!!

Unregistered
    Hey Mark, do we keep our paid for building or the money currently in our bank?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Mark, do we keep our paid for building or the money currently in our bank?
    Good point. Nope that all funnels to the state chapter. What’s that like 8-900k gone?

Unregistered
    The problem here is the chief and mayor not the union. I for one are sick of his lack of professionalism and demeanor. I say it’s time to lay everything out blast it to the media and do a vote of no confidence. He is already targeting the union what difference does it make it’s not gonna change contract negotiations they aren’t going to give us $hit anyway. It’s time to stand up. He needs to go he’s been here too long we don’t need a contract chief.

Unregistered
    Not sure this guy understands the difference between strong Union right states and right to work states. He can blow all the smoke he wants, but at the end of the day Florida and Ohio are very different when it comes to laws in regards to organization. He can’t do anything fir us that we don’t already have. Lastly what kind of “Union man” comes in to town with his his snake oil and tries to take out another Union. Not a person I think we want to be doing business with. He was not asking to help us, his intent was to break are Union up. Very suspect.

Unregistered
    My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12