+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    whats wrong with Pete, and pat???
    both are 10-8 AF.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    both are 10-8 AF.
    Yeah okay Pat the “Bleiweiss Peter puffer” Keegan, the one who got 10-15’d in Chicago.
    Doing an extradition with his pickle smoking friend boy...wink wink.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who dq or dw?
    DQ is a phoney horse 🐎 face CU*nt... And don't get me started on DW. They are truly both useless.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    yeah okay pat the “bleiweiss peter puffer” keegan, the one who got 10-15’d in chicago.
    Doing an extradition with his pickle smoking friend boy...wink wink.
    i always wondered about how tight those two were, were they lovers?,

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DQ is a phoney horse 🐎 face CU*nt... And don't get me started on DW. They are truly both useless.
    Not totally useless! I hear she lets you in the back door

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i always wondered about how tight those two were, were they lovers?,
    Of course they were, why do you think he got in a domestic with his family and got 10-15 for?

    That was his coming out and it didn’t go well.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not totally useless! I hear she lets you in the back door

    which one let's you through the rear door 🚪?

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    which one let's you through the rear door 🚪?
    That would be blondie

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course they were, why do you think he got in a domestic with his family and got 10-15 for?

    That was his coming out and it didn’t go well.
    I thought that was the case. They both look like fudge packers, only Jonathan didn't have a problem admitting it.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I would say Steven Robert's if I had to pick. He's a MASSIVE bully and douchbag..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •