IUPA: New Labor Relations Business Agent - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea retarded is more like it. I guess your head was in the sand when Lawton Chiles was the gov. and the PBA was the union and Chiles took the step plan away. Heck the PBA then gave up a pay raise for mustaches. IUPA made the state follow the contract when the PBA would make back door deals and throw people under the bus. Oh and IUPA did not take over until 2000. I remember it oh so fondly when the PBA kill the dignity 2000 pay raise just because they lost the election 3 to 1. Oh and if you wanna say we'll IUPA did not get us a raise well ur right since IUPA was kicking the states teeth in they didn't want to give them anything and just waited until rookies who did not know the old PBA would vote them back in and it took 6 years to do that.
    Mustaches were bargained for in the early 80's dude. Get a grip. We got nothing from iupa period.

Dusty Rhodes
    PBA does nothing, these pay raises we recently received had nothing to do with them. We have a dictator president who was in trouble for staying home while on hireback and he pulls a fast one to get off. You never see him and he always is at odds and talking bad about someone. Let’s vote in our reps as well because if you look around everyone is on motors minus a few. Why haven’t we voted for a PBA president? If you ask for any donation from PBA for an event that includes troopers the first word out of his mouth is “ how many are members” meanwhile FAST never questions it and neither does AAST. PBA represents ALL the troopers, every once in a blue moon when their ass is being questioned, they show up with a sandwich at training(rare that happens) This guy needs a life and a girlfriend, he’s a miserable piece of work. Don’t waste your money on them, it’s a joke.

Unregistered
    IUPA isa joke, they are the ones who gave up the step pay plan not the PBA.

I was with FHP, the step pay plan had always depended on the legislature to fund it, Democrat Lawton Chiles refused to fund it.

Next came Jen Bush who learned that he could also refuse to fund the step pay plan then IUPA became the bargaining unit and it was IUPA that gave the step pay plan away.

Again I was employed with FHP when all of this happened.

By the way the best governor for FHP was Republican Bob Martinez. We did well when Martinez was Governor.

Unregistered
    I'm not exactly sure why my post about the 1992 Florida Supreme Court decision was deleted from this thread. Can any MOD explain why my 100% accurate post about the actual non-political reason for the abolition of the step plan was removed?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not exactly sure why my post about the 1992 Florida Supreme Court decision was deleted from this thread. Can any MOD explain why my 100% accurate post about the actual non-political reason for the abolition of the step plan was removed?
    Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12