TAP Happy Dania - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TAP Happy Dania

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amazing, Dania just called another countywide tap for a migrant landing. If you'd hear them on the radio you think it was a mass shooting. What will the final outcome be, AOA Bravo.
    I'm just saying did these migrants commit any state or local crime? Basically we're just being the rodeo clowns rounding up the migrants for CDP? What a waste of resources when they will just be released after processing.

Unregistered
    They sounded like a bunch of morons especially whoever 2e1 was that guy sounded like an idiot screaming like a little *****

Unregistered
    They sounded like a bunch of morons especially whoever 2e1 was that guy sounded like an idiot screaming like a little *****
    He was pissed he was going to miss a detail.

Bob Nipplepants
    What the hell kinda circus are they running over there?! They activate a TAP all so Temperamental Tarala can have an audience while he fights a migrant. Those migrants were following President Biden’s Executive Order. Looks like Tarala will be transferred by Executive Order for this blunder.

Unregistered
    Wow what a mess but that is what happens when u have inexperienced command staff with no tactical background

Unregistered
    Las Vegas bookies have the odds at 2 to 1 that Dania Beach will call for a TAP tomorrow.

Unregistered
    So after that circus today how many people where charged with any Florida State Statute violations? I certainly hope a bunch where. The last time I checked the CAD their was 52 units out there and they where still screaming like rookies on there first pursuit.

Unregistered
    Las Vegas bookies have the odds at 2 to 1 that Dania Beach will call for a TAP tomorrow.
    Now this shit is funny

Unregistered
    I'll take $500 on a tap tomorrow in Dania parlayed with a roid rage from Tarala during the tap

QUOTE=Unregistered;3257659]Las Vegas bookies have the odds at 2 to 1 that Dania Beach will call for a TAP tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
    So after that circus today how many people where charged with any Florida State Statute violations? I certainly hope a bunch where. The last time I checked the CAD their was 52 units out there and they where still screaming like rookies on there first pursuit.

I’m still looking for that a$$ to tap tap and tappady a$$ tap!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast