TAP Happy Dania - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TAP Happy Dania

Unregistered
    Why didn't they just contact CBP at the airport to respond? There are 50 of them hanging out at anytime in the airport looking for a stupid reason to call BSO to handle their alarm or injuction order from Alaska.

Unregistered
    My question is where is the captain during all these TAPS? Doesn't he realize his sergeants are abusing the TAP policy. The outside deputies are to be called on a TAP when you actually need additional people, not to stand by because something "may" happen . Any deputies pulled in on the TAP are strictly to be used for the ongoing incident. They are never to be used to cover the road and handle calls.

Unregistered
    🥱🥱 Boring topic. Next.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Other than me tapping your girl, I'm not sure what you mean when you say TAP alert. Deputies knowledgeable in their work know its called a "TAC". So either you are blowing up this thread by answering and posting numerous threads or we are doomed with other idiots that don't know their craft. Hopefully you are just the only uninformed fool. Oh, let me explain it for you...it's uninformed...not uniform...I don't want you to have to think to hard and ask..aren't we all in uniform? Dumbass
    Says the Moron trying to make himself look smart. In policy it is TAP for Tactical Alert Protocol and is designated on the daily line ups as TAP. So you are either a rookie or a non-employee $hit stirrer.

Unregistered
    Says the Moron trying to make himself look smart. In policy it is TAP for Tactical Alert Protocol and is designated on the daily line ups as TAP. So you are either a rookie or a non-employee $hit stirrer.
    Or a LEO that comes from an agency that doesn't hide behind school columns and knows the definition of "TAC Alert". Figures BSO would screw that up too!!

Unregistered
    Or a LEO that comes from an agency that doesn't hide behind school columns and knows the definition of "TAC Alert". Figures BSO would screw that up too!!
    Ok rookie, I'm sure you wear your "TAC" vest and thigh holster just because you look so cool. I'm also sure you personal vehicle is a 2003 crown vic that you have owned since before you could drive. Let me know in a couple of years when you figure out the difference between a TAP and TAC.

Unregistered
    Looks like Dania is going for a record. 3 days with no TAP. It's amazing 👏.

Unregistered
    What is going on in Dania? No TAP for 7 days. Did downtown finally tell them to grow some balls, stop the BS and handle their own 5hit? Did they realize they are the laughing stock of the agency because of there constant misuse of the TAP policy? Whatever it is, the rest of the agency can go back to handling their own districts and stop subsidizing Dania Beach!

Unregistered
    Dania is up to their old tricks. TAP alerts for 22s, S9s, and today one to secure a single hotel room. They call a TAP for west park, cooper city, and weston deputies to hold the crime scene while their units go 10 40.

Unregistered
    Cooper city and weston deputies don't do anything in their own district for once they are forced to work

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast