+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
 

Thread: TAP Happy Dania

  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Why didn't they just contact CBP at the airport to respond? There are 50 of them hanging out at anytime in the airport looking for a stupid reason to call BSO to handle their alarm or injuction order from Alaska.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    My question is where is the captain during all these TAPS? Doesn't he realize his sergeants are abusing the TAP policy. The outside deputies are to be called on a TAP when you actually need additional people, not to stand by because something "may" happen . Any deputies pulled in on the TAP are strictly to be used for the ongoing incident. They are never to be used to cover the road and handle calls.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The captain is on a fishing charter and Tarala is in roid rage because the incident cut into his airport detail $$$$ im sure the clam will take care of her son and give him another 57 an hour cake walk

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Las Vegas bookies have the odds at 2 to 1 that Dania Beach will call for a TAP tomorrow.
    Other than me tapping your girl, I'm not sure what you mean when you say TAP alert. Deputies knowledgeable in their work know its called a "TAC". So either you are blowing up this thread by answering and posting numerous threads or we are doomed with other idiots that don't know their craft. Hopefully you are just the only uninformed fool. Oh, let me explain it for you...it's uninformed...not uniform...I don't want you to have to think to hard and ask..aren't we all in uniform? Dumbass

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    🥱🥱 Boring topic. Next.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Other than me tapping your girl, I'm not sure what you mean when you say TAP alert. Deputies knowledgeable in their work know its called a "TAC". So either you are blowing up this thread by answering and posting numerous threads or we are doomed with other idiots that don't know their craft. Hopefully you are just the only uninformed fool. Oh, let me explain it for you...it's uninformed...not uniform...I don't want you to have to think to hard and ask..aren't we all in uniform? Dumbass
    Says the Moron trying to make himself look smart. In policy it is TAP for Tactical Alert Protocol and is designated on the daily line ups as TAP. So you are either a rookie or a non-employee $hit stirrer.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Says the Moron trying to make himself look smart. In policy it is TAP for Tactical Alert Protocol and is designated on the daily line ups as TAP. So you are either a rookie or a non-employee $hit stirrer.
    Or a LEO that comes from an agency that doesn't hide behind school columns and knows the definition of "TAC Alert". Figures BSO would screw that up too!!

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or a LEO that comes from an agency that doesn't hide behind school columns and knows the definition of "TAC Alert". Figures BSO would screw that up too!!
    Ok rookie, I'm sure you wear your "TAC" vest and thigh holster just because you look so cool. I'm also sure you personal vehicle is a 2003 crown vic that you have owned since before you could drive. Let me know in a couple of years when you figure out the difference between a TAP and TAC.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    At the end of the day the migrant beat Temparmental Taral and cost him detail money.

    Migrant - 1
    Temperamental - 0

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Looks like Dania is going for a record. 3 days with no TAP. It's amazing 👏.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •