+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
 

Thread: TAP Happy Dania

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    TAP Happy Dania

    Hey Dania, are you capable of handling any calls by yourself? Car accident.. TAP Alert, homeless dude in someone's back yard... TAP alert, dead body in a hotel room for 3 days....TAP alert! We are tired of responding to your city because you cant handle squat. TAP alerts are supposed to be for extreme critical incidents not routine calls for service. If the city managers start finding out that they are paying for deputies to constantly respond to stupid $hit that Dania can't handle then command will have to answer questions.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The airport is going to be next, we are going to be calling TAP alerts since we became the mask police. BSO just got stuck writing alphas for passengers on planes not wearing mask. This could of taken place in the air over Canada coming from Alaska but an alpha will be completed. Never mind there is usually only 7 or 8 deputies working the entire airport. WOW lessons learned from previous incidents at the airport.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Dania command has no idea what its doing, the xo and captain have more pressing issues to handle like fishing and working details they can't be bothered

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Dania, are you capable of handling any calls by yourself? Car accident.. TAP Alert, homeless dude in someone's back yard... TAP alert, dead body in a hotel room for 3 days....TAP alert! We are tired of responding to your city because you cant handle squat. TAP alerts are supposed to be for extreme critical incidents not routine calls for service. If the city managers start finding out that they are paying for deputies to constantly respond to stupid $hit that Dania can't handle then command will have to answer questions.
    But what if she is extremely hot? Can I still TAP that A$$?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    We never c our xo whatever his name is we do here him every day on the radio working details he is so big and sexy luv the big arms and small head look

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We never c our xo whatever his name is we do here him every day on the radio working details he is so big and sexy luv the big arms and small head look
    Well you cant make over 200k by being in the office can you?

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Amazing, Dania just called another countywide tap for a migrant landing. If you'd hear them on the radio you think it was a mass shooting. What will the final outcome be, AOA Bravo.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amazing, Dania just called another countywide tap for a migrant landing. If you'd hear them on the radio you think it was a mass shooting. What will the final outcome be, AOA Bravo.
    In think that would be a H-Hotel for an AOA?

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Why call a TAP alert? Joe Biden invited them all here. They are just going to be released anyways. Seems like a waste of time and manpower for the same result.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The airport is going to be next, we are going to be calling TAP alerts since we became the mask police. BSO just got stuck writing alphas for passengers on planes not wearing mask. This could of taken place in the air over Canada coming from Alaska but an alpha will be completed. Never mind there is usually only 7 or 8 deputies working the entire airport. WOW lessons learned from previous incidents at the airport.
    It's not the brass writing the reports. They don't care.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •